Uk tv again

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Uk tv again

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

Does anyone know what has happened to this app for Kodi, it stopped working a day ago.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius 551-479 BC

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Re: Uk tv again

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Maybe Navek will be able to advise.It stopped working about 3 weeks ago, then was working again for last couple of weeks.

Agree the app has now stopped working on Kodi.

We use Specto and Exodus on Kodi plus Mobdro as well so all not lost. But we do like UKTV again.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Navek
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Navek »

Hi Folks,
Just tried UKTV Again, no response.
No idea what might be wrong this time.
Navek

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

seo michael post
"UKTVNow and LiveMix will go down very soon if they haven't already.

The owners of the UKTVNow app have reached out and expressed their concern over the Android app should the Kodi addon continue. Over the past year we have been hitting their servers hard and they only have a limited amount of bandwidth which is paid for via the ads in the Android app.

In the interests of keeping the app alive for Android users we came to a compromise, a reduced amount of channels (sports & kids) on a dedicated server. These reduced number of channels should be available in Zem TV soon. I haven't decided what to do with UKTV Again or LiveMix yet, but they will stop working soon."

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

Thanks for the answers, I thought is was me not instaling the app correctly.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius 551-479 BC

properperson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by properperson »

is there a facility to look back on the previous weeks tv on uk tv again ?

if not - is there an app that does this ?

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Hector »

Is there anyone that can set up a TV box for me to watch UK TV channels?
I bought this from the UK: HAMSWAN MXQ OTT TV BOX Android 4.4 Kitkat Multimedia Gateway Internet TV 1080 Decoder 4X CPU Cortex-A5 4X GPU Mali-450 Streaming Media Player Wi-Fi. I also have an Amazon Fire stick I could use instead.
It has Kodi on it but that's where the extent of my knowledge ends. Any advice welcome.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Hector,

Have a look at Navek's excellent thread on Kodi Addons - as long as you can follow instructions, then you can do it - it will never be a case of 'press 1 for BBC1' so there is a learning curve, but if you are prepared to invest the required effort into learning how the system works, then you will definitely benefit from it.

You might claim that you are 'not technically inclined', but if you want to survive here, then you have to adapt, and learn

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

Hector, you only really have two options ahead of you for UK TV.

Option 1, free route, but you do need to do a lot of work your end, insuring you are up to date with add ons (remb any issues you experience, so will a lot of others, so always google the issue you have, to look for a solution and 9 times out of 10...) , or alternately, Option 2, to opt for a paid IPTV service.

Personally, I use Kodi for films, & TV Series but not for live tv content. Kodi is great for films etc...but imo not reliable enough yet for live tv. I pay for a subscription for Live IPTV, and have been doing so for the past 2 years, without experiencing many of the issues people come across through many of the threads you read here on IPTV. I dont mind paying with he guarantee of knowing the channels are there in both SD and HD and fully working., especially when a big game is on, or the boxing etc is on.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”