ITV hub

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Maisiemoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

ITV hub

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Maisiemoo »

Is anyone having trouble with the ITV hub? I can get the ITV webpage OK but none of the programmes will play. I know it's not the VPN as BBCiplayer is OK. Just need to catch up with 'Victoria'!

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ITV hub

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

I can get programmes to play on The Hub via Multimax VPN, including Victoria - I just checked. The problem is keeping the programme playing. It has taken four evenings to watch "Elizabeth and Bertie" due to the delays with buffering, stopping and starting, and stopping completely, and last night internet lost completely. .

I suspect this is because of Multimax inconsistent speeds and and slowing down at peak periods when they have not allowed for the volume of demand for theinternet and are running too slowly to run the programme. o Remember also with UK TV and Radio this may be peak periods at UK times! You can get over this with BBC by downloading programmes, though it can be inconvenient, but I dont know how to do it on ITV. But you are unlikely to get anyone here to consider anything remotely resembling criticism of Multimax and I suggest you contact them direct,

I am computer illiterate but by trial and error I have found the following sometimes gets the programme back

a re-set the manual VPN

b. Cancel the programme and try another one or two on the same station. If they work, return to the original and that may have started to work too.
Just dont ask me why!

c. Switch the computer off , wait a minute or two and switch on again..

d. If all else fails Completely "reboot " ie switch off everything including the router at the mains, leave for a few mins and try again If the ISP signal has been moved to a different station and cut you off, this shoudl re-connect you.

If it still doesnt work, refrain from throwing the whole shooting match out of the window, go to bed with a good book - or whatever you fancy - or catch up with your emails (most of the time the speeds will be sufficient fo rthat) and if you are desperate to hear the end of the story, , try again next morning when there may be less competition for the service you are paying for.!

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ITV hub

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

https://eztv.ag/

Download from here

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”