ITV player

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Muad_dib
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

ITV player

•   Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Muad_dib »

Anyone else having problems ITV player? It keeps coming up that we have an add blocker which we don't.Also wife was watching corrie this afternoon with no trouble.Suggestions gratefully received.Thanks

amelia
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ITV player

•   Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Post by amelia »

Yes, same problem tonight on catch up. Ok on live. Searched for solution but not resolved.
Will try tomorrow.

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

I had just watched something last night on ıtv player. After it was finished tried to watch another but couldn'nt as the same message came up. Back on this morning no problems.

Maisiemoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Maisiemoo »

Been having problems for weeks with ITV catch up. I did have very good service over the weekend but I've been trying to catch up with 'Cold Feet' for ages with no success. I may be able to watch for 15 minutes or so and then it stops. Not a lot of trouble watching live programmes lately, although a couple of weeks ago the buffering was horrendous but not on BBC iPlayer.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Don't bother with BBC iplayer or ITV hub, just use Kodi, then you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want.

BBC and ITV seem to be doing their best to stop us watching, so use an alternative

PapaBravo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Post by PapaBravo »

Don't bother with BBC iplayer or ITV hub, just use Kodi, then you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want.
With Kodi, can you use 'catchup' like iplayer and ITV Hub, or can you only watch live programmes?

Muad_dib
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Muad_dib »

It now seems to be ok.Thanks for your replies

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

PapaBravo wrote:
With Kodi, can you use 'catchup' like iplayer and ITV Hub, or can you only watch live programmes?
There are various add-ons for live tv, such as NTV (if you're with MM then you get the free NTV channels, or you can subscribe to a package) . I realise that NTV have problems at the moment, but when it's working normally, the picture quality is excellent. There's also an add-on for Filmon, and there are various other add-ons which give access to a selection of live tv channels, including most sports events. See Navek's excellent thread on Kodi add-ons for more details. Add-ons for 'catch up' or 'view on demand' tv/films are so numerous that I won't even start to list them - Navek's your man - you can watch almost any programme ever broadcast, and any film ever made

As you have quoted me above as saying, you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want.

Apart from that, 'Mobdro' - an Android app gives you access to an incredible number of live tv channels in the language of your choice - all for free....

If you want to keep up with all the possibilities, you could do a little research via our friend Mr Google - new things pop up constantly, and although some of us keep 'beating the drum', the majority don't seem to be willingly to try anything new, and just stick to what they know, even if it is a constant source of irritation and cause for complaint...

PapaBravo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Post by PapaBravo »

Thanks Keith.
There are various add-ons for live tv, such as NTV (if you're with MM then you get the free NTV channels, or you can subscribe to a package) . I realise that NTV have problems at the moment, but when it's working normally, the picture quality is excellent. There's also an add-on for Filmon, and there are various other add-ons which give access to a selection of live tv channels, including most sports events. See Navek's excellent thread on Kodi add-ons for more details. Add-ons for 'catch up' or 'view on demand' tv/films are so numerous that I won't even start to list them - Navek's your man - you can watch almost any programme ever broadcast, and any film ever made

As you have quoted me above as saying, you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want.

Apart from that, 'Mobdro' - an Android app gives you access to an incredible number of live tv channels in the language of your choice - all for free....

If you want to keep up with all the possibilities, you could do a little research via our friend Mr Google - new things pop up constantly, and although some of us keep 'beating the drum', the majority don't seem to be willingly to try anything new, and just stick to what they know, even if it is a constant source of irritation and cause for complaint...
It all sounds very informed, but I am well behind with current TV technology and was unable to find in your response, the answer to my question. So a simple answer please - "With Kodi, can you use 'catchup' like iplayer and ITV Hub, or can you only watch live programmes?"

Navek
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Navek »

Had a look for Corrie via Kodi/Exodus, it's available on demand...
received_10154838151281535.jpeg
From Friday, Mondays not available yet.

Navek

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

"You can watch whatever you want, whenever you want."

Not at all like ITV Hub, or BBC iplayer which restrict the selection and availability of programmes.

Don't take my word for it - do a little research of your own...

PapaBravo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Post by PapaBravo »

OK.will give Kodi a try.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”