NTV catch up

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Spud50
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

NTV catch up

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Spud50 »

Up until today our catch up has been fine even though live tv has been buffering, today catch up is buffering badly on all channels. When I accessed live chat on NTV they said that the recording was at fault but as it is happening on all catch up channels I'm not convinced. Is anyone else having problems?

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: NTV catch up

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Yes. Apparently, according to the TV watcher in the house, he couldn't get anything at all on NTV catch-up earlier today.

Lodger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Lodger »

Reading so many things about NTV. Is there not some major problem with there system ?

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

It is interesting Lodger because as I said on another thread many of us have problems but there doesn't appear to be common ground. Same problems but different days, different ISPs etc etc. On contacting NTV they seem nowadays to deny knowledge on any problems. At one time the man who was on chat was very helpful and tried to get things sorted but I have come across a new person on there who is less than helpful.

auction centre
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by auction centre »

Does anyone get a part way into a catch up prog that it just cuts off & you have to start it again fast forward it & find where you was up to , & it can do this 3/4/5 times a programme ?

Apart from that & the odd bit of buffering I think Ntv package is the best I've had here in 11 years , granted I've not tried lots but I wouldn't swap this for anything else out there.

So anyone had the above problem ?

Lodger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Lodger »

auction centre wrote:Does anyone get a part way into a catch up prog that it just cuts off & you have to start it again fast forward it & find where you was up to , & it can do this 3/4/5 times a programme ?

Apart from that & the odd bit of buffering I think Ntv package is the best I've had here in 11 years , granted I've not tried lots but I wouldn't swap this for anything else out there.

So anyone had the above problem ?
On my system run via a MAG250 box, if this happens, when you restart it says "Do you wish to resume" then goes to the point where it failed or you stopped it

teatime
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by teatime »

Yes auction centre, we get the same problem that you get, but as you say, apart from that it's fine.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”