can anyone help with itv hub

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

can anyone help with itv hub

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

All weekend i have been unable to watch certain soaps and dramas on Itv. It comes up i have an ad blocker on. Other shows like heartbeat, frost etc i can open no problem, it doesnt make sense to me. i havent even got the ad blocker on. Can anyone advice as to what i can do bearing in mind i am not techo savvy. Your input would be much appreciated.

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: can anyone help with itv hub

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

Hi foodie, it has been reported in the Turkish news that they have arrested over 400 ISS around Turkey.
When something like this happens the internet which is controled by TTNET is very poor, it was back up to speed last night.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius 551-479 BC

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

Hi Karmels, thank you for the info. I have been trying off and on today but still the same. I know this has happened before to me but usually next day it seems to right itself but not this time. I have turned the ad blocker off and on but it does not make any difference. Again many thanks.

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

Hi, does anyone else have any idea why i can watch some programs but not others. I can watch the Cube but not The Good Karma Hospital. It seems totally random.

Maisiemoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Maisiemoo »

When I was having problems I was advised my my VPN provider to clear history and cookies, close down system and reboot. It does work but has to be done regularly so can be a bit of a pain!

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”