Premier League on Digiturk?

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

torontomapleleaf
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Premier League on Digiturk?

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by torontomapleleaf »

Sorry if this has already been asked but having been away for some time I noticed that the Premier League isn't on my digi box any more. Did they lose the rights when Bein bought them?

tml
The Mountie always gets his man

torontomapleleaf
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Digiturk Premier league, yes or no?

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by torontomapleleaf »

Is the Premier League still on Digiturk?

If it is why haven't I got it?

tml
The Mountie always gets his man

paul90
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Premier League on Digiturk?

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by paul90 »

Yes it is. See my earlier post below, paragraph 3. Channels 87 and 393:
It looks as though Digiturk may start transmitting live Formula 1 Grand Prix races from this weekend.
A new channel "S Sport HD" has been introduced this week and is currently showing re-runs of the 2016 races.
The owners of the channel, Saran Holdings, have the broadcasting rights and are promoting this channel as the top channel for sports in Turkey.

On my TV the channel numbers are 87 and 393.
On the Digiturk website their programme guide does not show 87 but does show 392 - but 393 is actually transmitting the programmes.

Football fans will also have noticed, this last weekend, that live Premiership matches have now moved from the BEIN Sports channels (376-380) to S Sport on 393.

The Australian Grand prix is set to run at 0600 BST on 26 March or 0800 here in the TRNC.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”