Satellite Cyprus 1st class service.

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Satellite Cyprus 1st class service.

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Just as a follow-up to all the various threads on Internet and/or NTV.

As I’ve stated several times we are with Extend who we have always dealt with directly. Anyway having got completely fed up with their lack of trying to sort out our problem we contacted Satellite Cyprus hoping that they would help us . Even though we are (were) not their customers Paul agreed to come and take a look. I cannot thank him enough for the help he has given us and continues to give us. We now have proper working internet and an excellent television service with no buffering.

For us NTV is history and many thanks are due to Satellite Cyprus.

divesups
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Satellite Cyprus 1st class service.

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by divesups »

I agree with you entirely. Been with Paul for the last ten years and no complaints at all. Any problem and its sorted, though I haven't had many problems.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: Satellite Cyprus 1st class service.

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by SatelliteCyprus »

Laura B's problem was not with the amount of Internet Bandwidth that was available to her (from her ISP), but was due to several other issues that were affecting the quality of her Internet connection and her TV viewing (as a direct result).

I am going to re-post some of the information that I included in another thread because it may help Members viewing this thread :-

"The problem with Internet in Northern Cyprus is less likely to be as a result of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) 'not' having enough Internet Bandwidth to service their customers and 'more' likely to be any one, or combination of the following factors :-

1. Your location, in relation to your ISP's Base Station (the distance, line of sight, the lie of the land, population density)
2. Bad, or weak radio signal to the Base Station
3. Radio Bandwidth problem (Saturation of a particular Radio Frequency)
4. Base Station Sector Problem (Contention Ratio)
5. Backbone link capacity at peak usage times.
6. Background Bandwidth Usage (Peer to Peer Downloading etc.)
7. Streaming TV using a 'cheaper' Wireless Router (when connected by wireless over a 'longer' distance - in another room for example) - as opposed to being connected by LAN Ethernet cable."

Members who want to view my post from the other thread (in its entirety) :-
http://www.kibkomnorthcyprusforum.com/v ... 30&t=37062

The offer that I made in the other thread is open to readers of this thread. As a long-established business, specializing in the provision of Internet and TV in Northern Cyprus, if you have Internet and/or TV problems, we may be useful to you in diagnosing and solving your Problem(s) - give us a call.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”