Problems with all BBC channels

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Problems with all BBC channels

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

We watch all TV on TV in living room through our Kodi box and most other channels are as good or even perfect as you'll get here. However, all BBC channels seems to have a glitch. After 7mins picture freezes but sound carries on. We go back into channel and all is fine for 7mins, then cycle starts again. This has been going on for over a week. I can watch Iplayer next day on laptop without any problem. We particular prefer BBC news over Sky etc.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Problems with all BBC channels

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

sophie wrote:We watch all TV on TV in living room through our Kodi box and most other channels are as good or even perfect as you'll get here. However, all BBC channels seems to have a glitch. After 7mins picture freezes but sound carries on. We go back into channel and all is fine for 7mins, then cycle starts again. This has been going on for over a week. I can watch Iplayer next day on laptop without any problem. We particular prefer BBC news over Sky etc.
What Kodi addon are you using? - and have you tried another one?

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

MXqPRO 4K box but like most ignoramuses we tend to call it a KODI. Its never really been set up with favourites and I tend to click on to Modurus (or something) and then just wander up and down all the stuff on it i.e. channels, shows, sport, others, games and about 6 other sub divisions.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

So that's an Android box then - and you're not using KODI, you're using 'Mobdro' - as far as I can make out...

Have you actually got KODI installed on the box? - It's usually got a large 'K' on a blue background as its icon, which you click on to access the KODI features.

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

I read an article that kodi preloaded boxes were to be banned from streaming sky by a court decision

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”