Film on

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Film on

•   Message 1 of 15 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

Seems you now have to pay to watch UK tv via film on
Anyone know if this is true and If there is a way to watch UK tv free .
Many thanks in advance

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Film on

•   Message 2 of 15 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

Have a look here in the 'TV and Satellite' section; there are quite a few posts and instructions there...

fatouche
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 15 in Discussion

Post by fatouche »

If you do a search for free british tv channels, you will find alternatives. We've just paid a month's subscription to filmon, and I have to say it's worth it.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 4 of 15 in Discussion

Post by gates »

i paid a year an had no probs 163$

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 15 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Unless you have paid for satellite TV system the quality of the channels you can watch is limited by the speed of your internet connection - I would say that anyone who is paying to watch British and international TV here is missing out on totally free TV of the same quality.... you only need to have an Android box and install Mobdro et al to get all the TV you can possibly watch...

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 15 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

This is a good link, you cans save it to favourites on youe computer or on your browser in Kodi.

robssatellite.com
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius 551-479 BC

MoonageDaydream
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 15 in Discussion

Post by MoonageDaydream »

I have FilmON, but its been not very good for some time, so I doubt I'll pay for it.
I also have two other services which I would reccemmend:
Channel Hopper TV will get you most UK channels for only €0.21 per day via your computer: https://channelhopper.tv/ OR

Post edited by moderator. Company mentioned is permanently banned from this forum for good reason. Please do not continue to post information, links or any details regarding this company.

Lodger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 15 in Discussion

Post by Lodger »

karmels wrote:This is a good link, you cans save it to favourites on youe computer or on your browser in Kodi.

robssatellite.com
What is Robssatellite meant to do? Most of the options just take you to ask.com

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 9 of 15 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Lodger wrote:
What is Robssatellite meant to do? Most of the options just take you to ask.com
Hi, I looked at this website shortly after karmels posted it, and it was a fully functional 'IPTV' setup, allowing access to many UK TV channels.

Something (I know not what ) has happened to it since - it may have been nobbled by the authorities, or it may be undergoing maintenance, or some other scenario.

Keep checking, as I will, and let's see if anything transpires!

jayceebee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 15 in Discussion

Post by jayceebee »

I have given up on trying to get consistent quality via Mobdro....too much freezing etc.....and paid for monthly subscription to FilmOn.

Now enjoying consistent HD picture quality and lots of +1 channels, onscreen channel guide, plus 11hrs of recording storage......I'm happy

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 15 in Discussion

Post by Hedge-fund »

I subscribed to Film On for a month in September. I've just noticed they took 2 further subscriptions out yesterday and today (on checking back I see they actually took 2 subscriptions in September too)

My bank have refunded the 3 erroneous subscriptions and I've written to Film On requesting an explanation.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 15 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

We have a set top box and amongst the items to click on when I don't click on Mobro, is Kodi if I want to watch a Video. Have tried 3 different Video series over 4 days and the same problem occurs on all.

We can watch about 30secs and then it pauses for 5 seconds and then comes back on again. On the Top right hand of the screen, the symbol for fast forwarding and rewinding comes on, and for the 5 seconds the pause symbol is showing. The pause symbol then goes off and we're back on for another 30-35seconds.

Has anyone any idea what I can do? Thanks

Nosey
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 15 in Discussion

Post by Nosey »

Ntv.mix is another one you have to pay but you get much more than film on sky films sport and bbc itV etc

old trucker
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 15 in Discussion

Post by old trucker »

I plug my lap top into the tv and go onto tv catchup.com and watch the main UK programs for free works well most of the time.

kerry 6138
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 15 in Discussion

Post by kerry 6138 »

sophie wrote:We have a set top box and amongst the items to click on when I don't click on Mobro, is Kodi if I want to watch a Video. Have tried 3 different Video series over 4 days and the same problem occurs on all.

We can watch about 30secs and then it pauses for 5 seconds and then comes back on again. On the Top right hand of the screen, the symbol for fast forwarding and rewinding comes on, and for the 5 seconds the pause symbol is showing. The pause symbol then goes off and we're back on for another 30-35seconds.

Has anyone any idea what I can do? Thanks
try pausing for 5 minutes or so then play
there are some tips for stopping kodi buffering on naveks thread , I downloaded Ares addon .

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”