Multimax VPN

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ifonly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax VPN

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by ifonly »

Is anyone else having a problem with the MM VPN that we log into to watch itv player ? Ours is not allowing us to watch any itv catch up at all. I have signed out of itv hub and back in again and still it is not playing. I did ring MM on Friday and the girl said there is a general problem but she would check it and call you back ........admittedly she didn't say when !!!!
Our friends are not having the same problem so I don't think it is "general" as MM said.
It maybe something simple that I am/am not doing or needs re doing. Thanks

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax VPN

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

Are you using filmOn with the multimax vpn. Film on is now charging a subscription fee and is no longer free.

ifonly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by ifonly »

No not FilmOn ... it is ITV via the ITV hub - same as we have always watched with the VPN but now it is not letting us.

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

Exactly the same with us - not Filmon, just the Iplayers through the laptop using MM VPN. Will be interested in any result via MM.

ifonly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by ifonly »

sammydavis - I have spoken to Erol at MM and even he doesn't understand what the problem is. If he doesn't know then who will ???? He has asked if you are a MM customer that you contact them (ask for him) so that he can see if there is a common factor for both of us. Also any other MM customers who are having this problem with the additional MM VPN - please contact them.
Anyone know of any sites where I can catch up with some ITV programes ?

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

ifonly wrote:...Anyone know of any sites where I can catch up with some ITV programes ?
There are usually some programmes available on YouTube, also if you install KODI on your PC/Laptop/Android device, then there are many addons such as Exodus which allow free access to 'catch up'.

For information on how to install, see Navek's series of posts on this Forum, or Google.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”