multimax no tv again

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

multimax no tv again

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by gates »

anybody else having problems called them yesterday will try and fix today the same call up no body could help due to the engineers do not work Sunday so i said i called yesterday but it was after 3pm all gone home so now told will sort tomorrow . Has anybody had a better service please tell as this has been a nightmare and a waste of money most days and lots of stress

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: multimax no tv again

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Never had problems with MM as an ISP here. However, I do not have a TV service provided by the Company. I do have a NTV account and that has been problematic, but nothing to do with MM, which is an independent company.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: multimax no tv again

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

We lost our internet service completely yesterday morning around 9am, checked with neighbours to establish that it was just us. Multimax were called at 9.17am and after usual checks were made they concluded that an engineer would need to be sent out. They called back about 30 minutes later to check we would be in as engineer would be coming in a couple of hours. Another call at 10.30 saying engineer would be with us shortly. He arrived at 10.45 and spent an hour basically replacing all our kit by by bit until the problem was resolved. Very happy with their prompt service. They did say they were having technical problems which we experienced later in the day when the DNS server couldn't be found but all okay today.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”