Which Internet Provider?

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Which Internet Provider?

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

I will shortly be taking delivery of an Android TV box. Presently I use a dongle from Turkcell plugged into the pc, they are ok for occaisional use but you don't get very much time for your money.

I live on the east coast so a provider with presence on this side would be preferable for installation, fault callout time response, good telephone support with staff who have good english. I do understand in the majority of cases that complaints we see here about freezing, systems down etc are not the fault of the provider but the net supply we get from Turkey. As for pricing we do see various packages offered, who gives the best bangs for bucks?

Any recommndations would be appreciated.

tt.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

Dave G
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Which Internet Provider?

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Dave G »

Tingtang, for the last God knows how many weeks, someone has asked this same or similar question, if you search the forum I am sure you will find hundreds of posts

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

Ok - I will re-phrase it.

I realise that 95% or more of the membership here reside on the North Coast so i confine my request to those who reside in Gazi and north up the east coast, it is local providers to me that I am interested in.

tt.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

tingtang wrote:Ok - I will re-phrase it.

I realise that 95% or more of the membership here reside on the North Coast so i confine my request to those who reside in Gazi and north up the east coast, it is local providers to me that I am interested in.

tt.
I think that you showed admirable restraint there...

You might want to contact forum member Hilltop who lives in that area, and who appears to have found a satisfactory ISP.

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

Hey-ho Keith, well there is nothing to be gained getting into a fight and, besides, he is probably right. I did consider doing searches but could not face trawling through dozens of posts of dross and grumbles to find the odd nugget.

Thanks for the tip, I will pm Hilltop later.

All the best,
tt.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”