No ntv

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: No ntv

•   Message 51 of 74 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Made a mess of the quote...sorry.
Last edited by alphamike on Sat 02 Jun 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 52 of 74 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Jonnie wrote:
Surely the only legal TV here is Digiturk?

Was meaning online tv services such as Netflix, Amazon, Apple and the like, which are all paid for and legal, rather than the grey world of paid for, "might be illegal", IPTV services.

Ossie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 53 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Ossie »

Hi,

I am also an NTV 'victim'. I contacted Multimax earlier to ask if they could tell me any thing about the situation. the response was that NTV was nothing to do with them. If this is the case, why was I able to pay 6 months subscription to NTV through their office in March? It isn't the money so much, it is the feeling of being stung yet again. I am an elderly lady, living alone and I do perhaps watch too much TV. I also paid over 1300TL in December last for a new mag254 set top box and hope I can still use that with a new TV provider. Any suggestions please. I would prefer to stick with Multimax for now as I am paid up until November. I need a solution before the Canadian F1 GP next weekend!

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 54 of 74 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Jonnie wrote:
alphamike wrote:I can't see the point in paying for any of these illegal IPTV services, if you are going to pay, better to go with something legal, and then at least you can have some comeback if things go wrong. Heard so many times over the years, of people losing money on subscriptions for something which disappears, and in reality, very little likelihood of getting your money back.

I do sympathise with anyone who has lost money in these ventures, but hopefully a lesson learned, once bitten, kind of thing. I do hope that NTV comes back, especially for those who have paid for it.

In the meantime there are a few free options available, albeit without so many channels through any browser on your computer/tablet/phone, should you not have an android tv box of some sort.

http://www.tvcatchup.com/ No VPN required
https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/United-Kingdom - No VPN required
https://easyview.eu/ - No VPN required

https://tvplayer.com/channels - VPN needed, if you use Multimax VPN this works, so no extra cost, assume it works with any UK VPN.

I'm not an avid watcher of live TV, just was looking for some options for a friend and came up with these, so certainly no expert on the subject. Hopefully someone with more knowledge, can give some more helpful information than I can.

We have been subscribing to d-smart, an alternative Turkish digital package, for over 10 years. More than happy with all the English language channels available with 0 downtime for the princely sum of 299TL this year. Also get EPL matches and F1.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 55 of 74 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

JoandJelly!

Is D-Smart sat or internet please?
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

HotHippo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 56 of 74 in Discussion

Post by HotHippo »

Alphamike, thanks very much for the links above.

Now getting my BBC News fix for the first time since NTV died.

Recently paid another 6 months subscription, so not chuffed at all.

HH

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 57 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Jonnie »

erol wrote:
Jonnie wrote:
coffer wrote:You need a vpn or smart dns to get BBC iplayer. Haven't used ntv for years I'm using prem1 which is a MAG platform stalker iptv stream service. Cheaper and much better than ntv ever was.

Iplayer seems to recognise I am using a VPN (MM one) and will not play. Where do I find details of Prem1

Thanks
http://www.kibkomnorthcyprusforum.com/v ... 46&t=42420

Thanks for that Erol. Do you or Kemal have any information on the current situation with NTV.MX please that can be shared so we can make longer term plans.

Thanks
Some are wise and some otherwise.....

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 58 of 74 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

HotHippo wrote:Alphamike, thanks very much for the links above.

Now getting my BBC News fix for the first time since NTV died.

Recently paid another 6 months subscription, so not chuffed at all.

HH
Thank you. Hope they work for a good while....fingers crossed.

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 59 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Jonnie »

JoandJelly wrote:
Jonnie wrote:
alphamike wrote:I can't see the point in paying for any of these illegal IPTV services, if you are going to pay, better to go with something legal, and then at least you can have some comeback if things go wrong. Heard so many times over the years, of people losing money on subscriptions for something which disappears, and in reality, very little likelihood of getting your money back.

I do sympathise with anyone who has lost money in these ventures, but hopefully a lesson learned, once bitten, kind of thing. I do hope that NTV comes back, especially for those who have paid for it.

In the meantime there are a few free options available, albeit without so many channels through any browser on your computer/tablet/phone, should you not have an android tv box of some sort.

http://www.tvcatchup.com/ No VPN required
https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/United-Kingdom - No VPN required
https://easyview.eu/ - No VPN required

https://tvplayer.com/channels - VPN needed, if you use Multimax VPN this works, so no extra cost, assume it works with any UK VPN.

I'm not an avid watcher of live TV, just was looking for some options for a friend and came up with these, so certainly no expert on the subject. Hopefully someone with more knowledge, can give some more helpful information than I can.

We have been subscribing to d-smart, an alternative Turkish digital package, for over 10 years. More than happy with all the English language channels available with 0 downtime for the princely sum of 299TL this year. Also get EPL matches and F1.

Do they have an English site, my Tr does not stretch that far!

Navek
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 60 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Navek »

Here's a post from British Ntv - Facebook

British Ntv:-
I personally have no idea what’s going on BUT, the tech support posted on the website that they would need 48 hours to get back up and running. It was updated before the site went off to say that they need a little longer and all down time would be compensated. Today the website simply gave an error when loaded and now it’s just stuck on loading. So... my belief is that a change of hosting company is underway and that can take a while to get all things sorted. I wish I had more info but I currently don’t, sorry, but I’m not worried about it as this is not the first time that they’ve been forced to change hosting company.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=british%20ntv

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 61 of 74 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Hi Jonnie no English site but my tablet automatically translated and it was easy to understand. We have the mega package which is everything but you can get the basic welcome package and add other packages according to your choice. It says the mega package is 45TL per month or 40TL if you pay 12 months in advance. This is for 250 channels including music channels which are great if yoh have surround sound.

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 62 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

I use IPVanish and it works great for itv player and bbc iplayer

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 63 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

Joe and Jelly who did you get Dsat from or was it on line you did it?

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 64 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Jonnie »

I installed stream via 4.99 per month this gives me access to UK TV. I think I will get a firestick which I believe will then put everything on the TV that I need without having to use a laptop.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 65 of 74 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Sallywebstersnipples
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 66 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Sallywebstersnipples »

I have used a vpn to access UK NowTV and has worked successfully. Occasionally it stops & says you are not in the EU so just choose another vpn server and hey presto working again.

jayceebee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 67 of 74 in Discussion

Post by jayceebee »

Ossie wrote:Hi,

I am also an NTV 'victim'. I contacted Multimax earlier to ask if they could tell me any thing about the situation. the response was that NTV was nothing to do with them. If this is the case, why was I able to pay 6 months subscription to NTV through their office in March? It isn't the money so much, it is the feeling of being stung yet again. I am an elderly lady, living alone and I do perhaps watch too much TV. I also paid over 1300TL in December last for a new mag254 set top box and hope I can still use that with a new TV provider. Any suggestions please. I would prefer to stick with Multimax for now as I am paid up until November. I need a solution before the Canadian F1 GP next weekend!
I am with Multimax for internet.
I use SatelliteCyprus - Arriva system. £1 a day for lots of UK channels including Sports channels, loads of Movies & Series on demand and 2 weeks CatchUp on many channels including sports.
Last edited by jayceebee on Wed 06 Jun 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 68 of 74 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

jayceebee wrote:

I use SatelliteCyprus - Arriva system. £1 a day for lots of UK channels including Sky Sports BeIn Sports, BTSports etc, Loads of Movies & Series on demand and 2 weeks CatchUp on many channels including sports.
Look at cyprustvnet. It offers a number of different packages via a MAG box. It has a separate thread on another post, so use search. MM acted as a payment agency only after the split some three years or so ago.

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 69 of 74 in Discussion

Post by mickhm »

I too am a victim Just started a 3 day trial with Eno vip tv using my ntv mag box. so far so good 6 months subscription £55 will let you know
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 70 of 74 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Bert wrote:Joe and Jelly who did you get Dsat from or was it on line you did it?
From Hay Pem in Alsancak.

Bullsnil
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 71 of 74 in Discussion

Post by Bullsnil »

tomsteel wrote:
jayceebee wrote:

I use SatelliteCyprus - Arriva system. £1 a day for lots of UK channels including Sky Sports BeIn Sports, BTSports etc, Loads of Movies & Series on demand and 2 weeks CatchUp on many channels including sports.
Look at cyprustvnet. It offers a number of different packages via a MAG box. It has a separate thread on another post, so use search. MM acted as a payment agency only after the split some three years or so ago.
Can you put in a link for cyprustvnet please, tried a search and got nothing like it. TY

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 72 of 74 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Look at cyprustvnet. It offers a number of different packages via a MAG box. It has a separate thread on another post, so use search. MM acted as a payment agency only after the split some three years or so ago.[/quote]

Can you put in a link for cyprustvnet please, tried a search and got nothing like it. TY[/quote]

UK TV Package by ENO VIP TV. Tel 0548 849 8108 Ali. Email [email protected] There is a different post on this forum on the loss of NTV where the packages on offer are listed.

cypruselectronics
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 73 of 74 in Discussion

Post by cypruselectronics »

[quote="tomsteel"]Look at cyprustvnet. It offers a number of different packages via a MAG box. It has a separate thread on another post, so use search. MM acted as a payment agency only after the split some three years or so ago.[/quote]

Can you put in a link for cyprustvnet please, tried a search and got nothing like it. TY[/quote]

UK TV Package by ENO VIP TV. Tel 0548 849 8108 Ali. Email [email protected] There is a different post on this forum on the loss of NTV where the packages on offer are listed.[/quote]

Hi, I would like to thank you Tomsteel that sharing my information about UK TV package.

I am glad to offer ultimate UK full package including EPG and up to 7 days catch up.

This is a very good package whatever you need and I think having more channels than most of the others.

6 mbit download speed or more will be ok for the HD channels and 4mb download speed will be ok for the SD channels.

System only works with the Mag boxes and also having other packages compatible with the other boxes.

6 years satellite systems experience and 4 years IPTV systems experience.

I am local person. Living at Girne and I will be happy to meet for installation around Girne.

P. S. My email is correct, you can contact me both from [email protected] or [email protected] for more details.

But that number is wrong, it's not mine.

With my best regards.
Last edited by cypruselectronics on Sun 10 Jun 2018 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

potash
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 74 of 74 in Discussion

Post by potash »

Hi
if you would like to try my iptv portal i offer a 5 day trial catch up tv on most uk channels tv series video club all sports. uk programs . i have had cyprus customers for two years

pm me with mac number for mag box

android

smart tv and fire stick

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”