amazon fire tv/stick + Android box updates

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

yen66
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

amazon fire tv/stick + Android box updates

•   Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Post by yen66 »

Hi,
If any body is having trouble with NTV and run it through android TV Box or Amazon Fire stick /Tv box
Then please give me a call i can install ALL UK TV Sports and Flims and TV Shows one of payment.
NO Monthly Payment

Call YEN to arrange installation Or for any advice regarding FREE to View TV

05338604531 whatsapp and Viber )
Last edited by yen66 on Fri 26 Oct 2018 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: amazon fire tv/stick + Android box updates

•   Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

Hi Yen,

just to let you know that all is working well with our firestick and all the programs you loaded on for us. Everything is working as it should and we didn't have to take up your offer of 'remote help'

Thank you sooo much for coming all the way to DIPKARPAZ and sorting this out for us.

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

Do you know it’s easy to do yourselves and is all free on the internet

mish
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Post by mish »

RE: Bert's reply

So, I have a modern Samsung TV although not a smart one, I have an internet router beside the TV which can have a high speed signal. Now, what do I need to enable me to see a range of TV channels including a spread of those I would get on freeview in the UK please? Thanks
m

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

mish wrote:RE: Bert's reply

So, I have a modern Samsung TV although not a smart one, I have an internet router beside the TV which can have a high speed signal. Now, what do I need to enable me to see a range of TV channels including a spread of those I would get on freeview in the UK please? Thanks
m
I'd say either attach a laptop if you've got one or if not buy an Android TV box... Nvidia Shield TV Box is the best...

Yilly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Yilly »

Hi There

If you guys have a Smart TV, Amazon Firestick or Set-top box to get standard channel UK apps example BBC Iplayer, ITV or Channel 4
I can recommend a Smart DNS Service works great and can watch live TV and catch up.

There is a 14 day Free Trial available and if you decide to purchase the product you will get a VPN included also the ability to watch US Netflix

If you need assistance for setting up PM me your phone number and I will assist

https://goo.gl/kqDMYQ

After the 14days FREE trial
Subscription packages are just $39.90 USD for 1 year or $49.90 for 2 years
or try monthly $4.90

yen66
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Post by yen66 »

I would recommend the Amazon fire tv Box 4k or the amazon fire Stick very good and very fast
the Nvidia Shield TV Box is very good but also very expensive at around £240 were as the amazons are £70 for the Box and £40 for the stick
hope this helps
Dont forget once you have the box and its loaded its all free no trial and no monthly payments.
Yen66

mish
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Post by mish »

Right thanks Groucho, no response from Bert though !

I will leave my laptop out of this.

So I get this box from Amazon for about 180 quid and when plugged in to the TV I receive a range of freeview type programmes with no more expense or attachments?

Yilly says we should try a separate service that enhances the signal to make reception much faster. I suppose that all depends on the quality of the broadband I get from my provider.

I thought the Amazon Firestick was only for use in Europe, but it appears not to be the case.

Before I become more confused, is there a definitive description of all this in a previous post please?

Thanks for all your help
m

yen66
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Post by yen66 »

The Amazon fire tv box is £70 and the fire tv stick is £40
you will have to get the box loaded you can do this your self or you can pay a one of payment and have it loaded for you.
regards
Yen66

mish wrote:Right thanks Groucho, no response from Bert though !

I will leave my laptop out of this.

So I get this box from Amazon for about 180 quid and when plugged in to the TV I receive a range of freeview type programmes with no more expense or attachments?

Yilly says we should try a separate service that enhances the signal to make reception much faster. I suppose that all depends on the quality of the broadband I get from my provider.

I thought the Amazon Firestick was only for use in Europe, but it appears not to be the case.

Before I become more confused, is there a definitive description of all this in a previous post please?

Thanks for all your help
m

mish
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Post by mish »

Thanks Yen.

The Nvidia is the expensive one. I see the Fire TV box is obsolete but is sold refurbished in the £70 area. But the fire stick can be used in NC then ?

What do I have to get 'loaded' please.
Thanks

m

jock2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Post by jock2 »

I have been using a firebox for over a year and very easy to update put a vpn on and a few apk apps on you have idiot proof tv internet depending

mish
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Post by mish »

Thanks Jock, I will google those acronyms and find out what they all mean and how to make them work.
m

Last bumped by yen66 on Wed 05 Sep 2018 12:16 pm.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”