Multimax !

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Laidbacklondoner
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax !

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Laidbacklondoner »

For the last 2 nights (our multimax server )TV has not been working as usual, has anyone else had this problem ? It's been buffeting and freezing all the time ! Multimax say there's been no complaints except ours, we asked if it was because the football was on, and they said it's possible, it could be the servers !!! Any suggestions or comments ! Cheers !

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Multimax !

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Laidbacklondoner wrote:For the last 2 nights (our multimax server )TV has not been working as usual, has anyone else had this problem ? It's been buffeting and freezing all the time ! Multimax say there's been no complaints except ours, we asked if it was because the football was on, and they said it's possible, it could be the servers !!! Any suggestions or comments ! Cheers !
What is the source of the TV you are trying to watch that is not working ? Are you using kodi or mobdro ?I have not had any trouble watching the russia / ksa match from itv.com website (using streamvia dns redirect service to make itv think I am in the UK). Same with the Uruguay / Egypt match from bbc iplayer website. Am watching the Morocco Iran match now (itv website).

Anyway if you want to pm me your multimax customer name I will double check your connection and try and help out if I can ( i work part time for multimax).

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

I'm on Multimax, watched both games in HD (not FHD) but 720...good quality - no buffering what so ever. If you are using am IPTV source, a lot is dependent on the provider, his set up, number of clients he has, and if it can cope with that traffic.

jimm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by jimm »

My internet was fine up to around 2200 hrs then went right down to 2 Mbs called MM but it did not recover, missed the last 2 goals of the match

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by erol »

jimm wrote:My internet was fine up to around 2200 hrs then went right down to 2 Mbs called MM but it did not recover, missed the last 2 goals of the match
There was an issue I believe with our (multimax) fibre link from lapta around that time affecting some customers in the lapta / karsiyaka area. Telecoms have been informed and we are awaiting confirmation from them that the issue has been resolved.

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by mickhm »

Hi Erol not just Lapta went down to just over 2mbps in Talisu last night about midnight.
Best wishes
Mick
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

jimm wrote:My internet was fine up to around 2200 hrs then went right down to 2 Mbs called MM but it did not recover, missed the last 2 goals of the match
They were the two best goals of the game too.

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

...was a great free kick, shame about the result!

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”