IPTV on Firestick

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ifonly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

IPTV on Firestick

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by ifonly »

We were recently given a new Amazon Firestick, from UK, which has IPTV installed. For the 1st few days it was working fine and we were delighted - especially as we could watch all of the footy games.
BUT over the last 3 weeks whenever we try and watch footy ( on VIP LIve Football/EPL etc) the games are unwatchable as they constantly buffer and freeze. Other channels are not affected.
Does anyone know why this happens and more importantly what we can do to fix it ?

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: IPTV on Firestick

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

I think it may be that Sky Football etc is in HD, so your internet speed has to cope with that.

I watch IPTV from Spain and it does occasionally.

All standard channels are OK 24/7

Yilly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: IPTV on Firestick

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Yilly »

Hi, This is highly dependent on the Internet provider you are using and also where you are streaming from.

For Live HD id recommend minimum 8Mbps

Also if you are using free services these generally get hammered during sporting events and the streams are unreliable. Paid providers generally are better but from time to time may be a bit poor.

Where are you located I can provide you with a free trial of another paid option.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”