cost-effective IPTV

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

cost-effective IPTV

•   Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

I've normally paid around £70 to £100 a year for IPTV and normally have 3 services, one being my main and two cheaper back-ups, just incase.

One was up for renewal, and cut a long story short, I have been trialling a couple of services at the recommendation of a friend expat out in Dubai.

Anyway, just signed up with two, one at £13 for the year. yesss £1 a month and one at £25 for the whole year. 4k, full UK, BEIN, world wide channels, great for sport, I have Bein Sport with Andy Gray and richard keys, sky UK, NOW Sport with Garth Crooks, Astro Sport with John barnes all on one server.

Both Offer world wide IPTV, films and tv series, though tv series is poor, but at £13 for a year or 25 for a year, who cares!

Moral of the story, you no longer have to pay over £100 a year for one service when you can have a great one for 25 and a back up at 13!

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: cost-effective IPTV

•   Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Sounds good but do any of your IPTV services provide Sky Sports F1 coverage please?
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

not mine, I've just bought from a reseller, but yes both have F1, one has an F1 folder too.

The point of the post really was to say, before signing up to the guys on here offering iptv for £100 plus, there are other very good options now.

I got my services off the back of recommendations off friends.

What I've found is, a lot of resellers purchase from Alibaba, and sell on. I've gone to the source. Had both services for 2 weeks now, and all channels in 4k working very well.

If you'd like to know who I purchased from, please message me and I'll give you the link. Both gave me a free trial for 24 hours.

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

waddo wrote:
Thu 06 May 2021 5:25 pm
Sounds good but do any of your IPTV services provide Sky Sports F1 coverage please?
take a free trial on F1 day! I timed my test to ensure I was to check the server watching a host of football games to check its stability.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

AFC, Many thanks, I will be in touch! I currently use Cosmos IPTV which is fairly stable @ 70 euro a year is not too bad at all - I only have the IPTV so I can watch F1 - sad I know - and would happily pay for F1TV if I could get it here but as I bank in UK and live in Turkey (according to F1) but watch F1 in Cyprus (according to F1) they have no way to give me a price for viewing.

I find it very strange as have been an F1 Access member for many years and they always manage to bill me for that - lol.

Your current systems in use sound fine to me and will get onto it after this weekends race. Thanks again.

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

Update...

Waddo not a problem, do let me know, I was invited to join a private iptv club last week, run by brits, brit servers.

All their subs come to around 25 pounds a YEAR, yes well worth the double take, a year not a month!

They have weekly offers on. On friday, I bought one of their services as thy were doing a package with a seperate vod sub, so a seperate app just for VOD thrown in with an IPTV sub for £25 for the year. The IPTV came with vod, however thy also have a VOD only hub, normally both together would be £48.

They often have deals for double subs, so you can pick up two for £30, 15 each for the year!

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

AFC, It just bets better and better. My Turkish mate here tells me I can now get F1 TV Pro for 360TL a year! Of course I need a credit card from a Turkish Bank here but that should not be a problem, I can then turn my F1 Access over to Turkey as well and pay 60TL a year for it instead of £19.99 as well.

Now have so many options I don't know what to do really - lol. Think I need to change Internet supplier first then go from there. Many thanks for all the information.

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

good internet is essential, but £23 a year for full IPTV with VOD wins all day long for me!

Boy Blue
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Boy Blue »

Hi

Would you recommend your IPTV as a way of watching English Premier league as Digiturk are not showing it this year. Could let me know the name of your IPTV provider
Thank you

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

Boy Blue wrote:
Mon 16 Aug 2021 1:32 pm
Hi

Would you recommend your IPTV as a way of watching English Premier league as Digiturk are not showing it this year. Could let me know the name of your IPTV provider
Thank you
Its not my IPTV, its a private club I was invited to last year, and its been exceptional both in terms of value for money and service. I've never had an issue.

I currently use two services, one for 95% of my content and the other really just for Bein Sports, being old school I love the banter between andy Gray and Richard Keys. The also have the old commentators I grew up with, so nostalgic purposes I guess and their coverage of most events I'd say is unrivalled given its owned by the Qatari Royal Family, so budget is not an issue. They have special English channels in 4k that work here in NCYP. Both services off Premier League content, not missed an Arsenal Game in years!

Neither service has anything to do with me, I simply put them out there as a lot of people are paying ridiculous amounts at the moment for IPTV. Just trying to help!

The former costs around £27 for the year, though you may pick up an offer now and then. Its a very private service and they are careful of the membership. Ive been using this service for nigh on 5 months now, without a single issue.

The second service for Bein in 4k is about £14 pounds a year give or take.

Boy Blue
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Boy Blue »

hi

thanks for your reply.

would you be able to provide the link ,you mentioned in your post 6th May.

thanks

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Hi AFC I sent you a pm, I too would appreciate a link. TIA

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”