Multimax

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

pgl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by pgl »

I would be grateful for any up-to-date comments on the Multimax TV System. Are people still experiencing similar problems to 2012 or has the system improved? Many thanks.

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by mickhm »

Hi I got it in November and have been plagued with problems. The last update was an e-mail saying they hoped to get it sorted by the end of January except where I am (Tatlisu) where it would be mid Feb. It has improved a bit but still keeps faltering and re-setting. Multimax did say that I would not be charged during this period but at the moment I can honestly not recommend their system. I pated ewith £600 at the start of November and have not been happy with the service so far. I will give them till mid to end Feb to see how much, if any it has improved.
Mick
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

pgl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by pgl »

Many thanks for your comments Mick. I have now taken the plunge and had the system installed. So far, so good although my picture is a bit "blurry" and I can't always get all the channels listed. Peter

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”