Catch up on multimax

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Catch up on multimax

•   Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Is it just a problem with my catch up on multimax or are others having trouble. Normally works but today I have tried to get something which was on Monday late nothing then tried other days still cannot get anything. Empty screen does not say "file missing" as it does sometimes. Anyone else.

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Catch up on multimax

•   Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Hi. I am afraid catch up has been temporarily suspended. We are trying to post updates like this on the ntv.mx website in the home section (make sure you are logged in).

So to answer your question it is currently everyone else.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

we always try to post these kind of issues/changes on frontpage of our website at http://www.ntv.mx . Its always a good idea to check there first. Cheers. K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Great answer to my question except when I go to ntv.mx so much stuff comes up which is nothing to do with what I asked, maybe there amongst all the stuff no idea where to look. All I want to know is if it will come ack on as all programmes ie series are normally on uk tv from 9 which is 11 here so need catchup. So again my question is will it be coming back and for someone who does not understand all the stuff that comes up on your ntv site you ask me to go to is beyond this brain of mine. Thanks.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

We are aware that our website is functional but not as user friendly as we like it to be. Its is only alive for a few months and based on the feedback and our own ideas, we are planning to make it nicer in near future...

Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Here I am again, I eventually clicked onto your site, before I was putting I to a search so came up with about 10 pages of stuff. Now read all you have to say re updates etc. but does not say anything about catchup. May be stupid but I will ask again, will this service be coming back? As I said above with the time difference between here and uk this is an important feature. Thank you.

teatime
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Post by teatime »

I've looked on the website mentioned and cannot find anything to state why Catch-up has ceased.
The question by rocking and I suspect a lot of other NTV customers is, will it come back?

teatime
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Post by teatime »

Just seen on the NTV website an update on Catch-up and it looks like it is intended to come back.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Information about issues/updates/etc are right on the middle of front page, under 'Whats Up' section, see image below.

No searching for it required.

You may have to be logged in in order to see some of the messages.
Attachments
NTV.jpg
-----

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Thank you for the little diagram you put up on your answer to my question, I enlarged it and read it, but I would like to say that when I called up ntv thing that bit does not come up. You have answered my question and from what I gather catchup will come back AT SOME TIME. Thank you.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Sure rocking, bringing back catchup is one of the highest priority items in our todo lists, if not the highest. We are hoping for a resolution before this weekend.

As I said, you need to be logged in to NTV in order to be able to see some status messages, if you are logged in and still cannot see it, please email [email protected] with your name so we can check as there might be some wrong setting with your account.

Kemal
-----

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”