Is It Safe To Install Whatsapp Moded Version like Whatsapp Plus or FM Whatsapp on Samsung A51

Advice on using Mobile Phones within the TRNC: SIM Cards, Repairs, cheap calls to UK...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Martinlutherz
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Is It Safe To Install Whatsapp Moded Version like Whatsapp Plus or FM Whatsapp on Samsung A51

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Martinlutherz »

Hi guys, I here to get the answer and clear my confusion. I want to install the latest, but modded version of Whatsapp lie GB Whatsapp, Whatsapp Plus or FM Whatsapp. This is important for me, I know that installing Mod applications could be dangerous for mobile, but there are tons of safest APKs as well.

So this is actually the need of mine. I have read the features of Whatsapp Plus and FM Whatsapp from their official website and I found that they have been quite in favor and safest.

benjaminbutton
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Is It Safe To Install Whatsapp Moded Version like Whatsapp Plus or FM Whatsapp on Samsung A51

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by benjaminbutton »

I have latest WhatsApp on my Redmi, Huawei and a Samsung without any problems at all. You could always uninstall WAp immediately if you felt there was a problem, go on You Tube and ask the question or go on to the Samsung web site and ask them direct. Happy Hunting!!

Arshi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Is It Safe To Install Whatsapp Moded Version like Whatsapp Plus or FM Whatsapp on Samsung A51

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Arshi »

Installing a modded version of WhatsApp, such as WhatsApp Plus or FM WhatsApp, is not recommended and could compromise the security of your device and personal information. These modded versions are not officially supported by WhatsApp and are often created by third-party developers who may not have the best intentionsGBWhatsApp

Using a modded version of WhatsApp can also result in your account being banned, as these versions violate WhatsApp's terms of service. WhatsApp takes security and privacy very seriously, and using a modded version of their app could put your account and personal information at risk.

It's recommended to only use the official version of WhatsApp, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. This will ensure that you are using a secure and trusted version of the app, and will also avoid any potential security risks or ban on your account.

My personal opinion is not to use WhatsApp plus on your Samsung A51 if you love your privacy.

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

Do you work for WhatsApp / Facebook support or legal team Arshi? That was VERY well explained (8))

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

I have WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business on my phone. I use both apps as l have a dual SIM phone. I have assigned one number to WhatsApp and another to WhatsApp Business.
libens volens potens

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

As WhatsApp is not open source, who's to say a modified app version has only been created for nefarious purposes... and why would you need one.

Would you install a modified version of a banking app? No, well hopefully you wouldn't.

leoa69
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by leoa69 »

MnM wrote:
Wed 08 Feb 2023 9:17 am
Do you work for WhatsApp / Facebook support or legal team Arshi? That was VERY well explained (8) )
I can provide some general information, but it's important to note that using modified versions of WhatsApp, such as WhatsApp Plus or FM WhatsApp, can pose certain risks. These modified versions are not developed or endorsed by WhatsApp itself, and their security cannot be guaranteed. Here are a few things to consider:

Security risks: Modded versions of WhatsApp may contain modified code, which can introduce vulnerabilities or security breaches. Your personal data, including messages, photos, and contacts, could be at risk of being accessed by unauthorized individuals.

Malware and viruses: Some modded versions of WhatsApp might be bundled with malware or viruses. These malicious elements can compromise the security of your device, steal your personal information, or cause other harmful effects.

Banned account: WhatsApp's official policy strictly prohibits the use of modified versions of their app. If you use a modded version, your WhatsApp account could be temporarily or permanently banned.

Lack of official support: Since these modified versions are not developed by WhatsApp, you won't receive any official support or updates from WhatsApp itself. This means that if you encounter any issues or bugs, you may not have a reliable source to turn to for assistance.

It's generally recommended to use the official version of WhatsApp downloaded from trusted sources, such as the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. This ensures that you have access to the latest security updates and official support.

If you still choose to use a modded version of WhatsApp, be aware of the potential risks and take appropriate precautions, such as installing reliable antivirus software and being cautious about granting unnecessary permissions to the app.

Monie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Monie »

Groucho wrote:
Wed 08 Feb 2023 11:15 am
As WhatsApp is not open source, who's to say a modified app version has only been created for nefarious purposes... and why would you need one.
gb whatsapp download
Would you install a modified version of a banking app? No, well hopefully you wouldn't.
Well said. when it comes to money-related apps, they won't install modified apps. As start using modified communication apps without researching about them. They hear a word or two from others about the features, and then start using it.

Most sites are promoting these apps and only write about their features. But they don't write their disadvantages and how they are harmful.
Kaspersky also checked the code of FMWhatsApp and found the Triada trojan along with many other malware codes. Very few posts mention this news while promoting the mod apps.

If you don't believe me, search on google about the Triada trojan in FMWhatsApp. and what Triada trojan do to your device.

Alisha78
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Alisha78 »

Installing customised versions of WhatsApp, such as WhatsApp Plus or FM WhatsApp can jeopardise the security of your device and personal info. These versions are not officially supported by WhatsApp and may not have the same degree of encryption and security. Your private information might be compromised, and you could be barred from using WhatsApp. To guarantee the privacy and security of your Samsung A51 and personal conversations, stick to the official app from the Play Store.

jessy78
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by jessy78 »

It is not suggested to install modified versions of WhatsApp, such as WhatsApp Plus or FM WhatsApp, on your Samsung A51. These unauthorized apps can pose security concerns and violate WhatsApp's terms of service, potentially resulting in account suspensions or data breaches.gb whatsapp download It is safer to use the official WhatsApp app from the app store. ((W))

Return to “MOBILE PHONES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”