Restaurants with entertainment

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Patara29
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Restaurants with entertainment

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Patara29 »

Does anyone know if the Brazilian restaurant Quente is still open, or can you recommend any restaurants with live music or belly dancing etc for a special evening out. (Needs to be within 5 miles of Kyrenia).

puppylover
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Restaurants with entertainment

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by puppylover »

Quente has closed down.

Might be an idea to get the Cyprus Today newspaper and look at the restaurant advertisments...they will tell you what entertainment they have on.

Sorry I can't be more helpful on recommendations.
Wherever you end up going, enjoy your special evening.

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by mickhm »

Try looking online at http://www.thewhatsonwhere.com they list loads of restaurants and what music tec they are providing. A very helpful guide. You can pick up a copy at a large number of bars

Hope you have a good time
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

Patara29
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Patara29 »

Thank you for your help, unfortunately I don't live in Cyprus so can't get hold of a Cyprus Today. I've checked the guide but most of the restaurants etc in there seem to be in the Esentepe are. Not to worry,I'm sure we'll find something while we are over. Thanks again.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”