Tasmahzen Restaurant in Alsancak.

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

puppylover
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Tasmahzen Restaurant in Alsancak.

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by puppylover »

Read a couple of reviews on this new restaurant and decided to let my hubby have a night off from the kitchen and give it a try!!

Lovely traditional style restaurant run by a very friendly and attentive family.

We started with a selection of homemade meze dishes which were included in the price of the main meal and have to say they were very tasty.
Hubby had Lamb chops and I had Chicken Shish...accompanied by homemade chips and a mixed salad.

A delicious homemade cake and fresh fruit followed, also included in the price.
Hubby had 2 beers, I had a glass of wine and a large bottle of water.......total price 60TL.

Excellent value and well worth a visit.
(Directions: Next door to Fast Foods and opposite Cenap)

mamachina
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Tasmahzen Restaurant in Alsancak.

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by mamachina »

Thanks for that - have peeped at it as Ive driven by and wondered what it was like, I know someone said it was pricey - but it doesnt sound like that from your report. Will now give it a try.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: Tasmahzen Restaurant in Alsancak.

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Any restaurant that makes homemade chips is worth a try, in my book. I can not believe the amount of restaurants in the TRNC now using frozen chips, I always ask now. The latest is, "yes we use Cyprus potatoes", but on being served I realise that they had been cut and frozen in a factory somewhere.
Any restaurants using frozen chips (apart from fast food takeaways) - wake up and use fresh Cyprus potatoes, you can not beat it and customers can tell the difference.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”