Achmenya Restaurant Alsancak

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Sportyboy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Achmenya Restaurant Alsancak

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Sportyboy »

My Wife & I have used this Restaurant, with friends for many years, usually for Sunday Lunch in the Winter Months. Good Value & excellent service. Coming from Girne turn left at the "Lady Statue" towards the Alsancak village road, then 150 yards 1st left & it is 200/300 yards on your right., with a good carpark.

The Owner of the Restaurant has recently had a makeover, & it is very nicely furnished. It now has a new outside roof, shading the majority of tables.

There is a new comprehensive Menu, both Turkish & European choices & the food very good. Drinks as usual at a competitive price. Mutlu & Harron have been working there together for some time & are on the ball, giving excellent service, even when it gets busy. The Owner has also refurbished the Café next door, & desserts which are delightful, & on view, are there for you to choose, although a few yards away, but then are delivered to your table.

If you haven't been, I can recommend that you give it a try. The menu is also available as "takeaway as well"

TB10pilot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Achmenya Restaurant Alsancak

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by TB10pilot »

I understand that there is a new chef. Our neighbours went a few days ago and said it was excellent. So a must try!
I hope they continue in the winter with their regular Sunday lunches, reasonable meal at a good price, cheaper than cooking at home!

Southern belle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Southern belle »

We have tried other places but can honestly say that Acmenya do the best Sunday dinners in the area. Where else can you get a 3 course Sunday dinner with coffee and brandy for such a reasonable cost. well done to everyone at this restaurant

earlybird
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by earlybird »

I have to agree Southern belle, for 30tl it is really good value and the staff are always very nice. Ali is now building a 'take away' at the side of the restaurant.

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Sportyboy wrote:The Owner of the Restaurant has recently had a makeover
The sort of detail we don't normally get!

turtle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by turtle »

An excellent restaurant, been visiting for 14yrs and always had good food and great service.
Comfortable, friendly and a real nice place to eat.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”