Ambiance

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ruggy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Ambiance

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by ruggy »

Been twice in last 10 days to ambiance restauatant in Karananalo & both times have been very good, id say the best I've had for a while . They have & still are spending a small fortune on the place, it looks great & when it's finished WILL be the place to eat as long as they keep there standard of food up, there staff are drilled to make everything effortless for your meal, you feel special. I really can't say enough about it, the setting ON the sea aided by Jetties is stunning.
There is still a bit of work going on if you go earlier but by 7.30 it's quite work wise. The prices are very keen as well comparing or beating some places either on a mail road , in a car park or in a garden, this is the place to feel special , go check it out.

topgun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Ambiance

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by topgun »

You are special, glad you enjoyed your experiences.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

My daughter and I went there last Sunday evening . We had a lovely meal and the staff were very attentive. We didnt book but had a lovely sea side table. Thank you Ambiance.

turtle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by turtle »

Ambiance never fails to deliver quality food and excellent customer service in my opinion, we love eating there.

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Hector »

My wife and I plus 2 friends went there one early evening several months ago, it wasn't busy but the service was very slow. We haven't returned since. We are now being told, after we suggested giving it another visit, that there are now so many new tables extending towards out the sea that by the time the food gets to the table, it's cold. Has anyone experienced that or is it a simple misconception? Is Ambience worthy of another visit?

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Our food was fine but we did say that it is a long way from the kitchen to the tables maybe they should have an outdoor kitchen a bit nearer.

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

In this heat it's impossible to get cold, surely.

The young ones
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by The young ones »

Went yesterday our food was piping hot and excellent service. Yes try again it's beautiful

ruggy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by ruggy »

Both our visits in the last 3 weeks the food was hot, if it wasn't I'd have ask for it to be so, there very very well drilled in customer service & if you for it you get it, well done to the Team

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”