Baba Yaga

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

PapaBravo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Baba Yaga

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by PapaBravo »

At the Bellapais traffic lights, heading towards Bellapais, on the left a short distance before Uncle Sam's is a cafe called Baba Yaga. It is a lovely little place run by a local couple. Delicious light lunches and lovely filled rolls and sandwiches and cold coffees. If you are in the area give it a try - I do not think you will be disappointed. Incidentally, I am a satisfied, repeat customer and not related to the owners in any way.

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Baba Yaga

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

Just behind it is another lovely cafe restaurant with a nice garden, it is called Aroma.
Should we be posting these comments in restaurant reviews papabravo?

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Yes Panochat, you're probably correct, but now you're here, can you describe how to get to Aroma as I've heard it mentioned before, but just can't picture how to get to it. Thanks

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by erol »

sophie wrote:Yes Panochat, you're probably correct, but now you're here, can you describe how to get to Aroma as I've heard it mentioned before, but just can't picture how to get to it. Thanks
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Aroma ... 33.3320636

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”