happy garden restaurant osankoy

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

scaffman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

happy garden restaurant osankoy

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by scaffman »

MY WIFE AND I VISITED THIS RESTAURANT LAST WEEK MIDWEEK TO BE WELCOMED BY HUSSAIN .THE SETTING IS BEAUTIFUL WITH THE SWEET SMELL OF THE PAKISTANI NIGHTS FRAGRANCE THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. THE MENU IS ENOUGH TO CHOOSE FROM AND THE DRINKS BELOW THE AVERAGE CHARGE AT OTHER RESTAURANTS.THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN OPEN SINCE APRIL SO IT WAS NOT OVERCROWDED WITH A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN TO SIT ENJOY YOUR MEAL.MY ONLY SLIGHT CRITICISM WAS THE STARTER I HAD WAS NOT ENOUGH ON MY PLATE(ME BEING GREEDY) BUT MY MAIN WAS ENOUGH.SO THEY JUST NEED TO OFFER A BIT MORE ON THE PLATE.BUT OVERALL IT WAS A PLEASANT AND WONDERFUL EVENING.NEXT MONTH THEY ARE HAVING MUSIC ON SOME NIGHTS. THE RESTAURANT IS OPPOSITE THE VILLAGE SQUARE IN OZANKOY.

Dave G
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: happy garden restaurant osankoy

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Dave G »

I have been twice in the last month, first time noticed portions were small but the bill was also smaller than the usual. I took guests there last week and we ordered a couple of extra starters but to be honest the service was not great, I had to keep going to the young lad at the bar to get attention and the lamb kebab was almost all fat

Peggy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: happy garden restaurant osankoy

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Peggy »

My husband and I visited The Happy Garden last night for the first time. It is a lovely setting and Hussain is very welcoming and eager to please. The portions weren't very big but sufficient and we didn't come away feeling too full.
We will definitely pay another visit.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”