Great food at Blake’s in Alsancak

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ruggy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Great food at Blake’s in Alsancak

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by ruggy »

Have been to Blake’s bars& restaurant twice in last 2 weeks & had a fantastic burger , 100% beef with there own receipt of spices & it was wowser , real nice & the chips , twice cooked, very special , crispy outside so soft inside .
So went back & both had a Sirlion steak & it again was super good , cooked med rare as asked , very good , they now do a steak night every Wednesday nite & it get very busy , in fact you have to book your steak in advance but well worth the phone call . In fact we’re going back again next week . We have have there chicken goujons a few times & they are just the best I’ve had , such juicy chicken ,which I ask about & they marinade it them selfs , & real crispy outside , the best .
It’s decor is very good & spick & span clean .
Keep up the good work girls .

Marc111
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Great food at Blake’s in Alsancak

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Marc111 »

Can only agree with all your comments Ruggy. Have only ever had great food at Blake’s and nice wine in proper wine glasses that I find makes all the difference,but perhaps that’s just me!
Always a friendly welcome and have had many a great night there.
The personal touch and attention to the customers needs is a refreshing plus here and can’t wait to go back there.
Give it a try,I’m sure nobody will leave disappointed.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”