Six Brothers Harbour

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Six Brothers Harbour

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Hedge-fund »

Admin feel free to shift this to bars/restaurants at your leisure but I have to give the heads up.

I've just eaten at Six Brothers and they have a new chef - best meal I've had in the harbour in 15 years of coming here!

Ok I've only tried one dish - Mexican Steak - but presentation & taste was superb.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Six Brothers Harbour

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

I hope the kitchen is cleaner than it used to be!

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

If you are going to cast aspersions on a business then I feel you should give more information. When exactly did you visit the kitchen of this restaurant and if it wasn't clean did you take this up with the management At the time?

Hedge-fund
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Hedge-fund »

Deniz1 wrote:I hope the kitchen is cleaner than it used to be!
They've employed a new chef from Istanbul Hilton and he has devised his own menu - I think you have to ask for it when ordering.

There are only a few restaurants around the harbour I would eat in and this is now one of them ( others include Carob, Jakaranda,Niazzis & for a snack - Chimera)

Each to their own but it's nice to get/give personal recommendations based on personal experience and I posted mine.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

I worked in the harbour for many years and knew those kitchens well. true I havnt been there lately hence my comment.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”