Azra Claire's Cafe & Restaurant - GiRNE

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

poppy2012
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Azra Claire's Cafe & Restaurant - GiRNE

Post by poppy2012 »

snd1966 wrote:Poppy did state quite early on they did not like Asian food, only her husband I am sure if asked Ali would be able to get the chef to make up something they would like. found when my brother and his wife gluten free and non dairy there was always something the chef could make even if it was as simple as an omelette with no milk. Definitely worth thinking what you would like and contact Ali to see if he can accommodate your request especially as your husband would like the new menu.

I do remember when someone said only like English food, you know Pizza, chips, curry oh and I also like a spag bol!!
Thank you I will ask we have tried several restaurants in Kyrenia but not this one we have heard all good things about it so we are hoping to try it
Poppy and

Ali Dölek
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Ali Dölek »

Hi there is me again Ali , Dear Popy yes we are changing our concept as all menu will be Asian mostly Thai ,Chinese and Philipphine food but that doesn't mean we don’t care for special request we care for our guest, you must come and try we are doing our best to make everyone happy I am sure you and your family will be happy also looking forward to see you here in Azra Claire’s Asian Restaurant .

poppy2012
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by poppy2012 »

Mowgli597 wrote:
poppy2012 wrote:
Deniz1 wrote:Maybe not but you can get it in england.
Yes but I won’t be in England
So why come to Cyprus to eat ‘English’ food?

Oh. Did you come here for the sun, sand and ..... something else that I used to remember but don’t any more
No I live in Cyprus

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by a1sysman »

Followed this thread with interest.

As a family, we tried out Azra Claire for dinner a couple of evenings back.

We all loved our evening there. Spoilt for choice on the menu including plenty of options for the two vegetarians in our group.

Not at all pretentious. Service was very informative and friendly, not at all rushed. The dishes were presented beautifully. Kitchen and toilets spotless - something sadly overlooked in many a fine establishment here.

Well done Ali and family.

We will be back again very soon.

Highly recommended.
libens volens potens

rockpebbler
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by rockpebbler »

We have been to Azra Claires restaurant today, it is the best asian food restaurant around Girne. Good selection of meals, reasonable prices and good sized portions well cooked meals with excellent service from the owner and his wife. Dont let the location put you off, it is well worth visiting, we will be returning again soon.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Deniz1 »

Lovely meal there last night. Ali told me a new menu is coming next week.

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Cally »

Visited this lovely restaurant 3 times during my visit, returned home yesterday. Azra Claire is everything everybody has already stated. Ali is a charming host & explains everything they have on offer. On first visit with 2 veggis they loved the Thai red & green veggi curries I loved the tempura prawns. Second visit with 2 friends outside was full up so ate inside but it was still lovely. Third visit was Saturday lunch time with a friend & I was sad to see no other diners.
I absolutely love Azra Claire & met Catherine & Azra on the Saturday, may your success continue Ali

Catherine
Last edited by Cally on Sat 05 Oct 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Mollie the cat »

We are going this evening, do we need to book?

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Never needed to book when we have been.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Cally »

Mollie the cat, I can't remember what evening it was, but there was not a free seat outside...….. your decision, didn't deter from a lovely meal being inside

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Mollie the cat »

Thanks everyone for your replies, table booked, will let you all know.

poppy2012
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by poppy2012 »

We went to Azra Claire’s last week when we were in Kyrenia I was a little worried as I don’t eat Asian food but my husband loves it, We had a great night I had food from the children’s menu but bigger portions which I enjoyed, my husband had noodle soup, chicken fried rice and chicken with egg noodles, in his opinion the best he had ever tasted.it is a lovely clean restaurant and Ali and Claire made us very welcome can’t wait to go again

Poppy

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Deniz1 »

Went there for lunch last Sunday. We were very full and happy. First class as always.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”