LEGENDS OF TROY - NOW REOPENED

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

LEGENDS OF TROY - NOW REOPENED

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

Went to first day of Legends of Troy, under new ownership. Very good service and atmosphere from new Russian owner. Cappuccino coffee good and had a platter of cheeses, very nice. He is going to do more varied food soon, plus live music nights. Possibly this Friday a saxophonist.

elizabeth
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: LEGENDS OF TROY - NOW REOPENED

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by elizabeth »

We called in last night for a drink, sadly there was only the two of us but the owner was friendly, the staff attentive and the prices very reasonable. This really is a lovely little place and although it's off the beaten track it's such a refreshing change from the loud music bars that seem to be everywhere, I hope people will give it a try and that the new owners make a success of it.

rockpebbler
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by rockpebbler »

Elizabeth, I would like to know what is the prices of drinks in the Legend of Troy, reasonable price is not enough, some places charge 14TL for house wine others 28TL, same for Effes it ranges from 10TL to 18Tl. Thanks

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

Well, further to my first post, we went today for coffee and sandwich/type lunch at around 12.30 to find no one there able to make coffee etc. Had to wait whilst the new Russian owner, (not the first one little more than one week ago (!),( don't know what happened to him), went in his car to find his wife to make coffee and a 'sandwich'.
All a bit odd that it has changed hands so quickly. Cheap enough, Cappuccino, two Draft Effes and two (what passed for) sandwiches (bit of tomato, small bit of cheese on top of slice of bread) - 40 TL!! Can't help thinking this was a mistake but not sure .... Maybe I shouldn't make this comment but just hope he perks up, has people on hand for ad hoc coffee-seekers, and he can offer more in the way of food in daytime. It is possible that evenings are better.

elizabeth
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by elizabeth »

rockpebbler wrote:Elizabeth, I would like to know what is the prices of drinks in the Legend of Troy, reasonable price is not enough, some places charge 14TL for house wine others 28TL, same for Effes it ranges from 10TL to 18Tl. Thanks

We had two Efes and two vodka ( not local) and the total was 45tl, certainly cheaper than many other places and a pleasant place to relax.

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”