Taj Indian Alsancak

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

nginea
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Taj Indian Alsancak

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by nginea »

Had a very pleasant lunch today, it was very novel, called Tahli. It comes in a tin tray with compartments like prison food.
Their are different variations, I suppose on different days. I ordered spicy and my wife mild and it was cooked to perfection. Safron rice, chicken curry, mixed vegetables curry, salad and cinnamon rice pudding as desert. Served with flat bread and Yogurt drink. 30TL. We were stuffed. Less than 4 quid. Come on give the guy a try. Think they do same meal takeaway but 37TL.

cambridge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Taj Indian Alsancak

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by cambridge »

Eaten before and enjoyed.

rockpebbler
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by rockpebbler »

Thanks for the advice Nginea, called in today and the meal was exactly as you described, Five Star meal for 30TL. Set Menu is only available at lunch times but well worth a visit for a different lunch, beer 12TL, glass of wine from a bottle 16TL. We will be visiting again in the evening as they have different curries to other restaurants in the area. Give it a try.

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

Just got back from lunch, Tahali fantastic. 30lira I told him he must be crazy... The hot bread is unbelievable !!!

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”