ASIAN FOOD, TATLISU

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

happyinthesun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

ASIAN FOOD, TATLISU

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by happyinthesun »

This lady knows how to cook authentic Asian food,give it a try l am really impressed.She makes her own noodles and they are delicious.Good prices and great cuisine.The place is called A TASTE OF CENTRAL ASIA,check their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category ... 004868016/
Last edited by happyinthesun on Sun 30 Aug 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ASIAN FOOD TATLISU

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

It's very good, and will definitely be back. If you are a vegetarian, just ask as I did, as other than a starter or two on the blackboard, couldn't see anything on the menu. I had mushroom wantons and vegetable tempura with a spicy sweet and sour sauce, it was fab.

Tracy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ASIAN FOOD, TATLISU

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Tracy »

Chicken curry us absolutely delicious
All food very nice xx

happyinthesun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ASIAN FOOD, TATLISU

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by happyinthesun »

Further to my previous post have on last 2 visits have been disappointed with the quality of food being served.Seems to be because of compromising on qualty of ingredients (l think) which could be understandable if funds are not available.Very sad but there you are,have tried to support them but no longer l am afraid,shame. (:"()

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”