New Burger place karakum

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

New Burger place karakum

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

Saw this place a few weeks back, near laconic, was curious if anyone has tried it? Thoughts on menu, food, prices, variety etc...

Gone off Uncle Sams ever since they stopped using fresh burgers and opted for the bland frozen patties

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: New Burger place karakum

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Do you mean "Hungry House" the place on the main road with parking for about 4 vehicles - 2 if they park as normal! Not been yet but been waiting for it to open to see what it is like, now can't get a place to park so still waiting - lol.

Good "Home made" burgers at "Aroma" in Catalkoy and will take a lot to tempt me away from them.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

Thats the one, Hungry House. Would love a review if anyone manages to go, or a whatsapp number to ask for a menu,

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Very good home made burgers at Destiny Deniz by the sea in Karakum too.

iv_cyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by iv_cyprus »

Went to separate days to Hungry House. First tried the burger with the special chips with cheese("Crazy chips"). The burger was nothing special, but the chips were nice. The other day I tried the pizza. Arguably one of the best pizzas (if not the best) I have had on the island.
The price is a bit expensive though, since you pay for each item separately (i.e. burger was like 85 + 12 tl for the drink + 45 for the special chips. you do the math). Other than that - the service is good, hygiene, etc...

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

Daughter went along the other day with friends. Tried the burger, again similar review, nothing special to justify the price. Expectations are created by the price point, at 150tl you expect more then a tad better then burger King!

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”