califorian Bahceli

Had a great meal in North Cyprus? Let other members know. Find out where the best restaurants are or what best to order when visiting.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sonofodin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

califorian Bahceli

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by sonofodin »

I was looking forward to going to calforian in Bahceli
after enjoying the restaraunt when visited in Nicosia on a few aoccasions.
The restaraunt was in very nice surroundings. We were seated at a table of six by the pool this was very cramped with my chair almost touching the Gentlemans behind me. We had 4 rolls and 1 bowl of oil which ran out before the rolls did. Asked for additional serviettes which never arrived. Had food and drinks and then got the bill. Ok reflection time
The drinks 1 absolute vodka & coke 123 tl 2 effes 330mm (very dissapointed upon arrival)55tl each That equates to 83 tl for the usual 500mmm 1 fanta 22tl. Overly expensive. The food was decent but overly expensive by comparrison to all other restaraunts.
Nothing about the evening entices me to return. Our company was the best part and we can take that elsewhere.

stereotomy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: califorian Bahceli

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by stereotomy »

I'm going nuts on this..

Isn't it supposed to be "Californian", why "Califorian"??

Is that a typo gone too far?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6Fz01Q2WI

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

The name of the restaurant is Califorian.

This makes it not part of any restaurant chain called Californian.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

compass
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by compass »

We used to love this restaurant too......but ....we agree with everything the original post mentions.

Compass

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Sadly this is becoming the "norm" with quite a few restaurants here. I know the TL to the pound has shifted however, some of the prices charged now in some (not all) restaurants are now outrageous.

When we meet friends the topic often turns to eating out. We have a new log burner, its easy to light it, cook a nice meal, share a bottle of wine or two and stay cosy.

We have certainly cut back on eating out recently, instead of going out and saying ("how much!)

Return to “RESTAURANTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”