Wedding blessing

Planning a wedding in the TRNC? Get all the information you need from Kibkom members.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

billyboy1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Wedding blessing

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by billyboy1 »

Am looking for Marion..apparently she does wedding blessings and is the best...

I am getting married June 2015 in Uk and coming to Cyprus for my honeymoon and would like to have a blessing in Cyprus...mum and da live in cyprus and cannot make it to uk wedding....
So a blessing for my faily and friends in Cyprus wold be wonderful

fatouche
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Wedding blessing

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by fatouche »

I've got her on facebook. Will tell her that you've posted on here.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Oh Billyboy, I love you already! Thanks for saying such a nice thing. Now I have to try to be the best for you!!!!!

Happy to help. Have sent you an e mail via KibKom with more info etc, and hope that I can celebrate your love and commitment just the way you want on the Island of Love. Great choice, I reckon!!!!

Looking up your profile I see that you have no real name, but I am sure all will be revealed, and in the mean time I wish you and all your loved ones a super Christmas, and look forward to meeting you.

Every blessing!

(And thanks Fatouche - the island's best cake maker!!!!)
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

billyboy1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by billyboy1 »

Thank you Marion

I have not received an e mail, but found you on Facebook, so have also sent a message there...

My name is Minever, but everyone calls me Min...my parents in Cyprus are Dennis and emine Taylor..

The venue and Dj are booked for Sunday 14th June
Hope to chat soon xxxx
Have a brilliant Christmas out there x

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Sorry Min . I got sidetracked with telephon e calls. Aha, I know your parents. Lovely people. So look forward to this. Have we met before????

Anyway, am dashing out now - it is Christmas Eve and the coffee bar and mates are calling, so I will write tomorrow (Christmas Day - the best day to speak of love maybe!).

Have opened a file, and made a diary note and we can tlak about the rest via e mail as I am sure most kibkomers are not interested - but perhaps they would like to realize what a wonderful place it is out here to celebrate a wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas, and your Mum and Dad (oh and I have met your Aunt at Akova!

Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Return to “WEDDINGS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”