Studio/apartment to rent for Winter in North Cyprus?

Looking to rent a room or flat? Do you have a villa to Let? -Find property lets in North Cyprus, private or by estate agents.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

MusicTheVoice
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Studio/apartment to rent for Winter in North Cyprus?

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by MusicTheVoice »

Looking for a modern, bright, airy 1/2 bed apartment ( thinking a newish development ) close to amenities and nightlife, but with open space and natural surroundings on the north coast?

What area(s) do I need to be looking at? Heads-up for any specific development/property welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

coco
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Studio/apartment to rent for Winter in North Cyprus?

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by coco »

are you looking for somewhere suitable in a particular city or you need advice to decide what City. As there are lots and lots of new developments in every area in every city

Reyntj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Reyntj »

Caesar resort i.n iskele would fit the bill try 101evler site for rentlas

MusicTheVoice
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by MusicTheVoice »

coco wrote:are you looking for somewhere suitable in a particular city or you need advice to decide what City. As there are lots and lots of new developments in every area in every city
Still undecided as to exactly where. I know I don’t want to be in a built up area. I was looking at Palm Bay View at Kalograia, but I think it may be too isolated. The natural surroundings though with the open space and Kyrenia mountains as a back drop looks great.

MusicTheVoice
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by MusicTheVoice »

Reyntj wrote:Caesar resort i.n iskele would fit the bill try 101evler site for rentlas
Thanks for this. Other thing I need is a decent weights gym close by. This is very important.

So, modern, or new apartment with open natural surroundings, close to amenities and nightlife, if it’s by the sea, that’s a bonus!

I was looking at the Deep Blue apartments at Palm Bay View at Bahceli/Kalograia. They tick all the boxes apart from the gym (resort one not fit for purpose) and possibly too isolated.

Many thanks.

Reyntj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Reyntj »

You should at least take a trip to caesar resort as its very up and coming there .i use to live there. Its a walk ti long beach . It has a free excellent gym to residents not one of those small gyms . There are lots of swimming pools and an indoor heated pool . Rents are cheaper than kyrenia . There is a bar and restaurants on site even a nighclub .

Reyntj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Reyntj »

Hi

You shoukd really check out caesar resort .it has a really excellent gym onsite. Its near long beach iskele . Theres lots going on in the area now . Restaurants and bar onsight plus nighclub. Indoor heated pool in the winter . Rents are cheaper here than kyrenia !

Return to “PROPERTY RENTALS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”