Apartment to rent 3bed/2bath ,Ground floor 3OOM walkway

Looking to rent a room or flat? Do you have a villa to Let? -Find property lets in North Cyprus, private or by estate agents.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

awightmate
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Apartment to rent 3bed/2bath ,Ground floor 3OOM walkway

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by awightmate »

LAPTA PINES
Large Ground floor 3 bedroomed /2 baths coming available end of september.
set in large walled private gardens , with stunning mountain views and facing west from the patio.... perfect G&T moments.
Lapta pines is undoubtedly the best kept complex with lovely green lawns and fruit trees and sparkling blue [always] swimming pool. very short stroll from the ocean walkway.
Lapta Pines is off the main road VERY QUIET,less than 10 mins walk . 'dolmus accessible' .. with a new totally superb supermarket recently opened... also within 7 mins walk. are Ossies bar and the bowling club ..
apartment can be rented furnished or unfurnished depending on circumstances . rent will be £400 -£450
subject to conditions & circumstances . short term lets also possible ? negotiable ...owner arriving in trnc for viewings around september 20th.. Photos on request...
[email protected] uk 44 [0) 7971 339854 , when in cyprus 533 866 5249

MorrisFamily
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Apartment to rent 3bed/2bath ,Ground floor 3OOM walkway

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by MorrisFamily »

Hi there,
My wife and I currently live in Lapta but are looking for somewhere new as the current property we are in is being sold. We are keen to stay in the area and would live to view your property, this week if possible? Please let me know if we can arrange something,
Kind regards,
Leon Morris

Return to “PROPERTY RENTALS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”