3 bed Lapta GROUND floor apartment 100 meters walkway/ocean

Looking to rent a room or flat? Do you have a villa to Let? -Find property lets in North Cyprus, private or by estate agents.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

bradleyb1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

3 bed Lapta GROUND floor apartment 100 meters walkway/ocean

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by bradleyb1 »

DUE TO AN ABORTED SALE ,
I will rent my very quiet 3 bed apartment out in LAPTA PINES . ** very sought after Flagship development **. its furnished albeit basic , but has some delightfull features .
2 patios . one 'west facing' to pool with stunning mountain views and very well maintained grounds .the other faces to the meadow behind sempati hotel .
there is private parking . easy walking access to a very good supermarket [BEST]... the bowls club .. 5 mins walk to main road for DOLMUS etc etc
there are a couple of very quiet swimming bays withing walking distance.. it has a huge garden rear and side .. i am negotiable with length of rental... Rent is £500 pcm
which includes the monthly maintenance charge I am in uk at the moment so please dont ask for photos at this time but if you are genuinely interested you are welcome to look at the next door apartment with tenants permission of course.. i will be in TRNC shortly to tidy things up
my whats app number is +44 7512 638504 ,, email [email protected] James

HangiEv.com
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: 3 bed Lapta GROUND floor apartment 100 meters walkway/ocean

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by HangiEv.com »

Hello Bradleyb,

We are, as HangiEv.com, a real estate portal of TRNC. Both the real estate agencies and owners of the properties can make listings in our portal. You can advertise your rental portfolio on our website. We are currently receiving 75.000 visitors monthly.

You can check our website from the link below.
Link: https://www.hangiev.com/home

If you would like to ask further questions in means of how to do so, you can contact us. We will gladly answer your questions.

Return to “PROPERTY RENTALS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”