Barking Dogs

Find out about the laws within the TRNC: Residency, Home Ownership, Work Permits, Visa's, Licenses, Speeding...etc.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Arapman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Barking Dogs

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Arapman »

What can I do about continual barking dogs,the owners go out and leave the rest of us to listen to the noise during the day and late at night.Whats the precedure do we complain to the local muctar or police.Has anyone had the same experiance,be intrested in your comments.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Barking Dogs

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

If you don't feel you can tlak to the owners themselves, then suggest first point of call is the muhtar. And if they cannot help, ask whether you should go to the police. MaYBE THE OWNERS OF THE DOGS ARE UNAWARE!?
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Arapman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Arapman »

The owner has been spoken too and doesnt care ,got 5 dogs ,why 5 .Goes out for hours leaving them outside or on a balcony to bark at anyone walking by or cars etc.I have always had dogs none here thou,its the owners who just dont control them.Thanks for info will contact the mucter.

LawLex
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by LawLex »

you can make a complaint to your local council (belediye)

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Know the feeling what a nightmare they are tell the cops and they cant do anything
Its not the dogs its the owners who have no consideration for anybody but their self's
I think it makes them fill big i have a barking dog
My neighbor said i was mad when i went out every time his dog barked i went out and blew my hotter
I said who is the maddest you or your disconsern for your neighbors
I class them all as idiots that need to learn peoples privacy and noise going into there house should not come should not come from a neighbors
Def ears and made people make up a lot of the qummunity here
Try blowing your hooter and make them aware of the nuisance they are

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

we have not had a good nights sleep for months,we have a neighbour whose german shepherd is outside all day and all night and 4 other big street dogs in the other gardens so they all start together 3.30 am this morning and that went on for 2 hours,i have asked the owner why he cant take it in at night and he said that the dog would rip the furniture up and that was that,needless to say we have to move because it is damaging our health,this guy has two children of school age,they must be deaf to it!!!!!

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

Go and get them, put them in your garden and see how he likes it!

Return to “LAW - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”