Find out about the laws within the TRNC: Residency, Home Ownership, Work Permits, Visa's, Licenses, Speeding...etc.
Moderators: PoshinDevon, Soner, Dragon
- Posts: 721
- Joined: Sat 20 Oct 2012 3:31 pm
- Message 1 of 4 in Discussion
Having lived here since 2005 do I still need to apply to the UK for this for a second purchase or , would a local Police check not suffice (for PTP application )
- Verified Member
- Posts: 7599
- Joined: Sat 21 Apr 2012 6:00 pm
- Message 2 of 4 in Discussion
As far as I know, each CRB check has a validity period of 6 months, so you would need a fresh report even if you hadn't left TRNC in the meantime (items could have been added to the UK record even when you were not present in the UK).
I repeat - "As far as I know" !!
- Posts: 2152
- Joined: Mon 09 Apr 2012 11:11 am
- Message 3 of 4 in Discussion
Wow, it can't be that bad here if someone's having another go
- Posts: 4856
- Joined: Sat 07 Apr 2012 11:22 am
- Message 4 of 4 in Discussion
4 years ago it was £20 now its £50