Advice for getting PO Box in Nicosia

Find out about the laws within the TRNC: Residency, Home Ownership, Work Permits, Visa's, Licenses, Speeding...etc.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

IPA
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Advice for getting PO Box in Nicosia

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by IPA »

Hello,
Can anybody help me with advice on getting a PO box in Nicosia? Who to I contact and how much is it?
Thanks!
IPA

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Advice for getting PO Box in Nicosia

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

We have had one at the main post office at the top of Ledra street for a long time, best thing we ever did. You will need your passport or other ID. From memory the cost is about 52 euros for two years, a lady there helped us to complete the form.

There is a closer one, as you cross the border and reach the traffic lights near the cola coke factory, turn left, its the second or third turn right, there are p.o. boxes there.

My advise would be to share. We already share with someone? It saves time if you check the box or they do. Another option is to find someone on here who has a box, they check yours you check theirs?

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

We got one in Paralimini excellent service and not too far to go . Just passed M and S and Lidle

Yes and no
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Yes and no »

Mollie the cat wrote:We have had one at the main post office at the top of Ledra street for a long time, best thing we ever did. You will need your passport or other ID. From memory the cost is about 52 euros for two years, a lady there helped us to complete the form.

There is a closer one, as you cross the border and reach the traffic lights near the cola coke factory, turn left, its the second or third turn right, there are p.o. boxes there.

My advise would be to share. We already share with someone? It saves time if you check the box or they do. Another option is to find someone on here who has a box, they check yours you check theirs?

Would all your amazon stuff get there? I use amazon a lot

Mimi2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mimi2 »

There's a Notice in Post Office window Top Lerdra Street. Advertising PO boxes. 31€ / year.
Had ours a while. Well worth it. Yes Amazon stuff arrives. If large at Main PO. Or DHL office

IPA
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by IPA »

Thanks very much for all the advice!

IPA

Return to “LAW - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”