Ukraine nationals visa requirement

Find out about the laws within the TRNC: Residency, Home Ownership, Work Permits, Visa's, Licenses, Speeding...etc.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

KaySea
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Ukraine nationals visa requirement

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by KaySea »

I still work occasionally and last year carried out inspections in Odesa. I became friendly with one of the Captains and his wife - and invited them to TRNC for a holiday 'anytime'. As one does. They have actually taken me up on it - but have been advised by their travel agent not to travel to the north of the island, so are concerned about coming. Has anyone any experience of, or know anyone who could assist, with Ukrainian nationals coming to the TRNC. I'm sure it is not a drama, I've met several eastern block people in the TRNC on holiday, but any assistance / reassurance with this would be much appreciated.

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Ukraine nationals visa requirement

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

No experience but Ukraine is orthodox church and just been granted independence from the Russia orthodox church
Turkish Airways & Pegasus run flights to Ukraine airports with normal transit situation in Turkey
What does the Turkish visa application say

KaySea
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by KaySea »

Thanks for the reply Wanderer - I will ask them. It was their travel agent that told them it would be a problem going to the north. If TA run flights there I dont believe that it would be an issue at all. I will ask them what the visa application says.

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

https://mfa.gov.ct.tr/consular-info/visa-regulations/ TRNC visa
https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/ Turkey visa

I've just tried the Turkey site and it says no visa required for Ukraine so TRNC should be the same passport stamp as you land have a read see what you think

Return to “LAW - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”