Can recommend this Girne lawyer!

Find out about the laws within the TRNC: Residency, Home Ownership, Work Permits, Visa's, Licenses, Speeding...etc.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Can recommend this Girne lawyer!

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

Have dealt with a number of lawyers over the years who have ranged from good to downright negligent & dishonest with everything in between.
However have been very impressed with the team at Naomi Mehmet & Partners who have helped us successfully evict nightmare tenants over several months.
The process has been long winded & laborious but they have held our hands & kept us informed every step of the way.
They have also been more than fair with their fee.
We have had previous dealings with them when they displayed the same client care ethos which sadly often seems to be lacking here.
Thank you Naomi Mehmet!

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

Re: Can recommend this Girne lawyer!

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Although i have never need to have Lawyer thankfully but i do know many people that have so i can second that as i do know many people used other layers & took money money money with out any end to there plite . There has been the only out come on many occasions pay up and forget you lost any way

war horse
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by war horse »

Very glad you have a good response from her but my friends lost lots of money due to her a few years ago on an Off Plan Villa build, so not always a perfect outcome!

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

I can also endorse the above, I purchased & later sold my apartment after the death of my partner & can't fault the service.
I must admit I didn't deal with Naomi as she was on maternity leave on both occasions but Christopher handled both the purchase & sale.

PapaBravo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by PapaBravo »

Agree. Christopher is excellent.

Return to “LAW - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”