Absolute Disaster - Kato The Dog Saga

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: PoshinDevon, Soner, Dragon

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Re: Absolute Disaster - Kato The Dog Saga

•   Message 51 of 56 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Great update.

Our rescue hound took time to train and adapt to living with humans as well as not wanting to investigate and eat every crisp packet or pile of “stuff” in sight.

However; he has stolen our hearts, is trained and well behaved ...... most of the time! When he does have a moment we always tell ourselves, remember how he started life and where he came from.

Enjoy your hound.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 52 of 56 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

What a wonderful update, Kato is a very lucky boy to have found you.
Thank you so much for your perseverance & understanding. May you all live long & happy lives ;;))

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 53 of 56 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

waddo wrote:
Mon 01 Mar 2021 8:51 am

He is a changed dog for sure, apart from always wanting to eat anything he is well happy and learning fast about sit and stay and come but has a real stubborn streak and if he plants his feet and won't move the only thing to do is wait - lol. He does not like cats one little bit and is so fast across the ground that I am very surprised he has not caught one in the garden - yet! It is now spring time and everything is covered in dog hair as he starts to shed his winter coat, still sleeping outside at night on his own couch inside his own kennel - have to wake the lazy git up in the mornings for breakfast.
Given his name I can't be the only one who will be disappointed if you don't train him to jump out on you when you least expect it in the manner of Inspector Clouseau's manservant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oonP4lAW20

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 54 of 56 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

ETS, I t is for that exact reason that we called him Kato!! You can never tell when he will jump out from nowhere or just sneak up behind you with a very large wet and cold nose in the back of your leg - lol. "Not now Kato" is a common cry in my house.
Make happy those who are near and those who are far will come!

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 55 of 56 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

waddo wrote:
Tue 02 Mar 2021 2:58 pm
ETS, I t is for that exact reason that we called him Kato!! You can never tell when he will jump out from nowhere or just sneak up behind you with a very large wet and cold nose in the back of your leg - lol. "Not now Kato" is a common cry in my house.
Excellent I would have been crushed by any other answer.
Absolutely love Inspector Clouseau

mikea11
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 56 of 56 in Discussion

Post by mikea11 »

Brilliant update Waddo, glad he has settled into his ew home and you are all adjusting, long May it continue.

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”