Kittens ready to go.

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ailletoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Kittens ready to go.

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by ailletoo »

Mother cat has been speyed, kittens are weaned and ready to go. Now.... does anybody out there want a delightful kitten to love and call their own?

There are 4 in all. One black and white, two ginger and one tabby and white. The gingers are toms and the other two are female. I will keep the mother cat myself, she fits in well with the other 10!!!!

For any further information:

05338 357 541.

ailletoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Kittens ready to go.

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by ailletoo »

I think I have found a home for one of the kittens. The other three have to go soon as I am heading off to the UK for a month or so. Please, if anyone can help me or if you think you may know someone who would like a kitten, get in touch. Getting concerned now.

05338 357 541.

ailletoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Kittens ready to go.

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by ailletoo »

Mother Puss has overnight gone from, the ' best mother in the world' to kitten again! This morning, instead of lying down and feeding the kittens, she hid behind the sofa and jumped out on them and proceeded to play with them just like a kitten. So I guess her feeding days are over. They are well and truly weaned now. I would really like to home them before my next trip to the UK which is in 4 weeks time...... any takers?

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”