Looking for a home

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Looking for a home

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

I know not everyone's favourite subject, but this little cutie is adorable.....brought fb

Still looking for a home for a female pointer mix that I found dodging traffic in front of Shooters all alone at 8 weeks of age (approximate BDay: April 1st). She is a sweet, sweet girl and gets along well with other dogs. She would do great in another home with a big dog, as she loves to play. She's already crate trained, comes when called, knows the command "sit," and is getting practice walking on the leash. She's smart and eager to please and really a sweetheart.
She has an appointment at Petcross to start her vaccinations on Sunday. If I wasn't leaving Cyprus at the end of the summer, I wouldn't think twice about making her a part of my family. However, I need to return home at the end of summer to defend my dissertation. I can't afford to fly her back with me, as I am already flying home with my service dog. However, I would be willing to pay Firdez at Petcross ahead of time so you can get her spayed when she's old enough. Please email [email protected] if you are interested. She would be a great addition to a loving home.
Here's the link to a short video of her playing with my service dog: https://youtu.be/avTxYW_be8w

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 088&type=3

If you click on the link a pic there is a pic of the dog, I don't know how else to do it, thank you

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Looking for a home

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Attachments
13567348_1748450765426586_3206732261363074455_n.jpg

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Looking for a home