Beautiful black lab cross

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

cocosky
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Beautiful black lab cross

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by cocosky »

Our neighbours have abandoned their dog, called Jinx. She is chipped and has had her injections. She is nearly a year old and is great with children . Absolutely adorable I am feeding her but have 3 dogs already and cant let her in the garden cause they will go crazy. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Karsyaka

0533 837 2963 she is also spayed PLEASE READ Have just been informed that she has not been abandoned Sorry for the misunderstanding
However I must point out that the owner did put an advert in a for sale forum saying a home had to be found by the 23rd of August, so when I see her outside my house on the 26th of August minus her collar and no car for 2 days I came to the natural conclusion that she had been left

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Beautiful black lab cross

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

Just to add that the dog is fine & someone is feeding her while arrangements are being made for her future.
Thank you for your concern cocosky, Lee Ann is very worried about her dog but has seen her on Skype & trying to make arrangements for her with help from others in TRNC.

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

Let's all hope that this story has a happy ending.

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

[email protected] wrote:Our neighbours have abandoned their dog, called Jinx. She is chipped and has had her injections. She is nearly a year old and is great with children . Absolutely adorable I am feeding her but have 3 dogs already and cant let her in the garden cause they will go crazy. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Karsyaka

0533 837 2963 she is also spayed PLEASE READ Have just been informed that she has not been abandoned Sorry for the misunderstanding
However I must point out that the owner did put an advert in a for sale forum saying a home had to be found by the 23rd of August, so when I see her outside my house on the 26th of August minus her collar and no car for 2 days I came to the natural conclusion that she had been left
So what is the story then, if the dog (bitch) hasn't been abandoned? Doesn't this lady still have relatives living and working here or am I mixing her up with someone else?

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

Frontalman, Lee Ann has left TRNC but has people feeding the dog & friends are making arrangements for her (dog) future

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”