Cat traps now available for hire at vetpoint

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

butterfly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Cat traps now available for hire at vetpoint

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by butterfly »

IMG_1550.JPG
To help with the neutering of the every increasing feral cat population, altay has had built cat traps to aid the capture of cats. They can be hired from the clinic in Catalkoy (next to the DVD shop and opposite natura leather). The hire cost will then be deducted from the neutering.

Call 0548 862 9812 for more information or pop into the clinic for a chat.

bigbadbob
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Cat traps now available for hire at vetpoint

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by bigbadbob »

Brilliant idea!

There are us who live here full time AND all the 'Swallows' who care about the plight, health and safety of the numerous cats and kittens who
just seem to appear out of no where!
I am in the process of trying to help a lovely but feral female cat who has had numerous litters of unwanted kittens which most did not survive because of where they were born and they were so weak initially because of the poor condition of their mother.
Yes! I have the cost of neutering but that is my choice! My problem was how do I catch her to help her !
Catch trap from Vetpoint, Altay performing the neutering and giving after care, cat released back to the place she knows or even the chance of being givng a home! Mission accomplished !

Anything that can be a step forward to improving the lives of these innocent animals has got to be GOOD!
Well done Vetpoint in Catalkoy and everything crossed for me at the week-end that it will not be 'Mission Impossible',

BBB's othe half

Mimi2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mimi2 »

What's the cost of neutering feral cats now?

butterfly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by butterfly »

It's a standard cost across the board I believe 80TL for a male and 130TL for a female.

Lovelife
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Lovelife »

KAR also have cat traps which can be hired with a 50TL deposit, the deposit returned to you when you return the cat trap.
I suggest ringing the office first to see if the traps are available as they are 'in use' quite regularly, and you could have a wasted journey.

butterfly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by butterfly »

2 more cat traps have now been constructed and are ready to go!!!

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”