Petcross

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

yaliyid
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Petcross

•   Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

Post by yaliyid »

I know this should be in the pet section but i wanted this to be seen by as many Kibkommers as poss.We have just lost our beloved dog to cancer,he became ill on New years day and sadly died yesterday the 5th so to say the last few days have been intense would be an understatement.The people at Petcross have been wonderful and deserve to be recognised for their kindness and understanding shown to me and my best friend.It's not always about the money as we hear so often on these pages sometimes it's just to say thank you

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Petcross

•   Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

In my 50+ years of owning dogs I have never found a more caring, understanding and helpful set of professionals than the staff of Petcross! I commend them on their skills and attitude and recommend without reservation.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

Yaliyid, my condolences on your sad loss and I heartily endorse what you say about Petcross, wonderful, caring people, everyone of them - long trek from Karsiyaka but well worth it.

carrierbag
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

Post by carrierbag »

We take our two dogs to Petcross, a 70km round trip, but wouldn't go anywhere else.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

Post by gates »

wonderful people cant fault there detail to atention been with our animals for 12yrs and as far as i can see not put step wrong
Happy new year to all at petcross and Verdas Kirk & Leona xxxxx

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

I fully endorse those sentiments. Firdez in particular was wonderful with our dog and took him home with her for two nights following his operation. This had happened when he was in wonderful kennels while we were in Turkey for a long w/e. We got him home for two nights but sadly the decision had to be made. Firdez again was absolutely wonderful. All the team at Petcross are fantastic.

Mountain Edge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Mountain Edge »

I would like to endorse everything being said about Petcross. We travel from Karsiyaka and it is certainly well worth the travel for the service we get. They saved our dog after a poisoning and Sibel slept with him to be sure he was OK the first night and then Firdez took him home with her so he could be monitored. Firdez, Sibel and Basak are so caring it is more than just a job to them. I should say that they are also very well supported by their staff. I have no idea about other vets here but wouldn't contemplate going anywhere else anyway.

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

I did wonder why KAR left Petcross off their thank you list when they named and thanked the vets who help them, on their Facebook page before Christmas. I know Petcross have helped and worked with KAR in the past. Hope it was just an oversight as I think all the vets are amazing here, but for me Petcross are outstanding.

zanky
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

Post by zanky »

I agree that Petcross are the most caring veterinary practice. I have not wanted to go anywhere else since Firdez first opened her surgery all those years ago.

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

Would it not be better for this post to be in "Pets" as anyone looking for a vet would probably not look in the main posts.....

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Possibly so. However, clicking 'View Active Posts' would bring the topic to the fore.

Petcross is a superb veterinary practice, and that is the point of this post.

Jane M
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

Post by Jane M »

Totally agree with the sentiments expressed here. Petcross staff are all immensely caring individuals. My two dogs like going there! As others have said, it's a long way from Karsiyaka but well worth the drive when you know your pets are going to be lovingly treated. Their care and concern for their clients' animals is second to none. Thank you Petcross staff.

politemariner
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

Post by politemariner »

I remember when Nicky my pug pikginese mix, had parvo, petcross were wonderful, supported me and was there to prescribe good drugs for her.. Thanks

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

They are absolute marvellous, top-notch people and I love them all to death!

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”