One Golden and one Black and Tan !

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

bigbadbob
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

One Golden and one Black and Tan !

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by bigbadbob »

Two beautiful 10/12 wk old puppies have been dumped this afternoon outside my villa in Catalkoy.
I came home to find them cuddled together and starving hungry.
I will not print what my thoughts are on whoever has done this, my main concern being to find a loving home for these two little ones.
One is golden and the other black and tan and the way they are with each other, obviously brothers.
Their nature is so sweet, laid back and very loving as within minutes they were in my arms giving me XXX's
They are safe for tonight but it is not physically possible for me and BBB to take any more dogs on.
The SIX we have is more than enough.
If anyone who knows me can put their pictures on the forum I will be more than grateful.
I have been so lucky in the past to be able to find homes for other dogs and I am hoping for these two softies, my luck will still hold.
Please be in touch if you can help.

BBB's other half.

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: One Golden and one Black and Tan !

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 363&type=3

This is the best I can do, have trouble with pics...

bigbadbob
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: One Golden and one Black and Tan !

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by bigbadbob »

Thank you Cally for putting the pictures on.
We have an update!
BBB and I took the two little ones up to the KAR shelter this morning and they were met with lovely cuddles from Jackie and Pat.
They are being cared for now by KAR whose aim and ours is to try and find a loving home for these two sweethearts.
One big mistake however and that is the lovely little ''Goldylocks'' is not a boy BUT a girl.
Please if you are thinking of adding to your family or wanting a companion please get in touch with KAR about these two .
Everything crossed for them and thank you KAR for caring.

BBB's other half .

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”